so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

the Rosetta ones were on ebay. they were selling left overs to help raise money for their upcoming euro tour.

the trophy scars i picked up at the Were All Broken record release friday night. trophy scars and let me run played. i forget who the artist is, but jerry was saying he did some mastodon work, as well as other high profile stuff. ill have to ask him who it was.

you know what... i definitely wouldn't say i collect these things per se. but as a long time appreciator of screen printing and just design in general i usually pick these up when i see em reasonably priced. i dont have anything as sick as some of those baroness prints... dude does some sick illustration. but heres a couple i have that i haven't seen up here... coco that sunn print is the shit.

got this one for free when they played my house last year.

[image]

got this on that tour. i think they are limited to like 50

[image]

the Rosetta ones were on ebay. they were selling left overs to help raise money for their upcoming euro tour.

the trophy scars i picked up at the Were All Broken record release friday night. trophy scars and let me run played. i forget who the artist is, but jerry was saying he did some mastodon work, as well as other high profile stuff. ill have to ask him who it was.

Paul Romano?

Paul Romano?

could be. it does have a similar feel.

little, that vitamin x poster is sweet as hell.

Paul Romano?

turns out bro's name is Kevin Mercer

• 2 weeks later...