so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

Alex Pardee is amazing. He is next on my" to start collecting" list.

I've wanted a print of his for a long time now, when I saw he did the Re-Animator poster I couldn't resist.

I really wanted to grab Tyler Stouts Total Recall poster too but I already have a bunch of his prints. It's the same thing when a new HorseBites print comes out, I always want it but I try to hold back a little since I already have a bunch of his work.

anyone else do this? (hang the prints with clips)

[image]

i would have never though to do this but it seems like a pretty great idea for someone who can't afford to frame everything they get. when i get a new place i think i might try this out. anyone think the clips would leave marks on the prints?

Guest kissthesharks
anyone else do this? (hang the prints with clips)

[image]

i would have never though to do this but it seems like a pretty great idea for someone who can't afford to frame everything they get. when i get a new place i think i might try this out. anyone think the clips would leave marks on the prints?

If it doesn't leave a mark, that's a great idea. Framing is one of the reasons I really haven't started collecting yet. That and not having my own apartment and being broke.

Guest kissthesharks

I've been wanting to get into prints for awhile..can you guys give me a bunch of links for places that have sweet prints? I just kind of don't know where to start...

^ both of those are great places to start. Figure out what artists you like and start talking to them, that's a great way to know whats going on. Most artists are easily accessible and will be happy to respond to your emails. Also if you find someone you really like check out their webpage and check the links to gallerys and other artists.