Anyone go all out decorating their place for X-Mas

mrc

It seems like people are being lazy this year. There are only a handful of house in my neighborhood with lights out. I was just curious if anyone did anything fancy.

I did some minimal decorations, what did you guys do?

My neighbor and split the duties in the front yard. He put out the tree and snowman and i did all the lights.

[image]

then kept in simple inside.

[image]

[image]

And some punk rock stockings

[image]

[image]

Post pics of your decorations.

Really? There were lights EVERYWHERE here as soon as Thanksgiving dinner ended. My mom through up some stuff on her house. My brother and I live in an apt / half-house and we haven't done anything. Our neighbors haven't either, but they're Russian and possibly Jewish, so I don't know if they're doing anything.

my grandma had a tradition of sending me a new ornament every year...toward the end there she started sending me progressively more juvenile ones. barbies and kittens and such...but she would get it super right sometimes with really intricate bulbs.

anyway, i usually just put those up but this year I'm not even sure if i want to finish the tree...

ok so i kinda sorta left it up all year and i'm tired of looking at it now. lol

I'd not even given Christmas decorations a thought until this morning. I'm moving into my first place with my lady this Friday & so everything is gonna be super mental, but this morning she said we should get a tree before Friday so that we don't have to worry about that once we've moved. Tomorrow is the day! We'll be keeping it fairly minimal though.

sorry for the crappy pictures, im tired and sick.

outside of our new home. Thats an inflatable Snoopy but there is ice in his hat so he keeps falling over.

[image]

That snowman is made of our pumpkins from Halloween. they were still good so why throw them out?

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

and there is more throughout the house. but you get the point.