Got Tattoos? Post 'em here

jhulud

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

^ it seems like something i could love having, even if one day, i lose my mind and stop liking circa. the colors are just really nice. are there any pix you know of that show this guy's?

Guest falloutcollapse
^yeah, i agree...its just amazing artwork...the colors would be incredible

he got it just shaded though...still looks awesome

[image]

that really is awesome. i'd love to have it on my side/ribs, but i think that that is the worst place to get a tattoo, in terms of pain. just what i heard.

left side of neck. both arms sleeve.work on both legs and a unfinished chest piece. i dont have pics and its hard to take pictures of your own work. so maybe someday soon i will have pics. haahaa

............dont go crazy with tattoos until you are set in a career. true story and im living proof.

i cant get a job for shit these days. still looking for one.

left side of neck. both arms sleeve.work on both legs and a unfinished chest piece. i dont have pics and its hard to take pictures of your own work. so maybe someday soon i will have pics. haahaa

............dont go crazy with tattoos until you are set in a career. true story and im living proof.

I kinda know what you mean coldober. If I had my way (and the money), I'd have full sleeves on both arms. But the industry that I work in (auto insurance) is still strict when it comes to dress code and visible tattoos...yeah, yeah, not the most punk rock career but it pays the bills.

[image]

I've got ideas for a couple more. I'm supposed to get another pez dispenser on my other leg since I've graduated college. It's going to be a dispenser with a really angry looking Casey Jones from Ninja Turtles as the head. On my left arm, I want a social d tat with "Born to lose, destined to fail" and something menacing between the two lines of text. On my other arm, I want a Woodie Guthrie tribute that'll probably be a guitar with "This Machine Kills Fascists" bordering it like in a few of the pics I've seen of him.

dont go crazy with tattoos until you are set in a career. true story and im living proof.

i used to be afraid of that, but i think as long as you avoid the neck area you can get by. my best friend didn't even find out her dad had forearm sleeves until she was 23.