Got Tattoos? Post 'em here

jhulud

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

i was in a tattoo shop yesterday for the first time. a friend of mine and i went to see "across the universe." she's a big fan of the beatles. she cried the whole time, and then said she was going to drive me home. instead, she got her first tattoo. it says "all you need is love" wrapped across her ankle. it took a long time, but it looks really cool.

i inquired about that circa tattoo, and the guy said that for that location, and for it to be that big, it would take 2 or 3 visits to get it perfect, each being about 6 hours. bummer.

My Koi took about 14+ hours...I went to the get it worked on every other Sunday. It was about 3-4 hours each session. The shop has limited hours on Sundays. The last session was Mother's Day and when I got home I showed mom and was like "Happy Mother's Day mom! I got a tattoo in your honor!"...she got a good laugh with that...she already knew I was getting one but found my approach to show her funny.

alright, here we go...

right arm:

[image]

[image]

[image]

lower back: (TRAMP STAMP!!!)

[image]

left forearm:

[image]

left upper arm: (this picture is oooooold and i've since had more color added, its gameface lyrics too)

[image]

left leg: (going to be a star wars leg sleeve, my tattoo artist just had a baby so its now on hold)

[image]

[image]

[image]

(this pic is terrible and makes leia look all fucked up, but in real life its really good!)

sorry if the pic are big/crappy/etc. i have more tattoos but none of them are really all that note-worthy.

from "somebody save this boy" two lines are done...

"would you bury me beneath the tallest tree, so i might become something wonderful" - the large tree

"hes waiting for a spaceship to come, and take him away" - theres a boy leaning against the tree and a ufo is beaming him up.

this half sleeve has been the longest running tattoo i have, almost 5 years in the making. my friend who did it works in orlando (i live in tampa) and where i'm not really too far from him, hes usually always busy and only available for friend appointments at like 11pm during the week, which doesnt work for my schedule at all.

"would you bury me beneath the tallest tree, so i might become something wonderful" - the large tree

"hes waiting for a spaceship to come, and take him away" - theres a boy leaning against the tree and a ufo is beaming him up.

this half sleeve has been the longest running tattoo i have, almost 5 years in the making. my friend who did it works in orlando (i live in tampa) and where i'm not really too far from him, hes usually always busy and only available for friend appointments at like 11pm during the week, which doesnt work for my schedule at all.

That's sick, man. Always good to see some Gameface props. That band should've blown the fuck up after the Cupcakes EP and Every Last Time. +1

That's sick, man. Always good to see some Gameface props. That band should've blown the fuck up after the Cupcakes EP and Every Last Time. +1

why they were so unappreciated is a mystery to me.

good to see others enjoyed them too!