BRAND NEW "DEVIL AND GOD" 180G 2XLP - OUT 03.16

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't crash for Blink, did they?

Besides some lag time on the site due to the amount of traffic, the Blink pre-sale went smooth.

I am hoping it's the same for this. Or rather, smoother and no issues.

Wasn't the Blink-182 reissue by Mightier Than Sword, anyhow? Are the two labels related? I noted they're both in the original posters signature.

the only thing i'm concerned with is how far apart the pre-order and release date are. why put the pre-order up more than 2 months ahead of the release date. especially after the debacle that was the initial pre-order, the details of Academy Fight Song's version is probably more set in stone and official, but still. i wish all labels and distros would hold of some in putting up pre-orders, at most a month ahead of the expected street date.

I've never seen the inside liner notes.

Are orange and blue significant colors inside?

The only liner notes in there tell you to send your dollars to Jesse for a mythical lyric sheet that has never surfaced

Hey RJ, are the lyrics going to be included with this, or do I have to pay extra?

Besides some lag time on the site due to the amount of traffic, the Blink pre-sale went smooth.

I am hoping it's the same for this. Or rather, smoother and no issues.

Wasn't the Blink-182 reissue by Mightier Than Sword, anyhow? Are the two labels related? I noted they're both in the original posters signature.

RJ runs both labels.

I've never seen the inside liner notes.

Are orange and blue significant colors inside?

for a serious answer, no. the liner notes are pretty worthless, just random and pointless pictures with no color to speak of really. definitely no blue or orange.

Thanks.

I'll make sure to avoid those two then since they don't make any sense.

Too bad the white is store exclusive.