The Mars Volta repress

I would wait for the represses. They're expected early 2010 and will have bonus tracks/enhanced artwork. Unless you care about the nature of the pressing, you're better off waiting to pay less for a better package.

I've actually contemplated getting rid of my original pressing of Frances The Mute but I'm not sure about it yet.

Guest kissthesharks
i've said it before and i'll say it again... selling de-loused was one of the worst mistake i've made in my vinyl life

I sold it man. Made 90 bucks. The repress is going to happen.

Guest lacesout

of course, i had to live in the middle of nowhere until they disappeared from retailers. argh. still looking for de-loused at a price that doesn't break the bank

I would wait for the represses. They're expected early 2010 and will have bonus tracks/enhanced artwork. Unless you care about the nature of the pressing, you're better off waiting to pay less for a better package.

I've actually contemplated getting rid of my original pressing of Frances The Mute but I'm not sure about it yet.

Better package?

did you see deloused package in person?

One of the best packages ever.

I expect better package if they re pressed the album in a box set with bonus and stuff (that's will be expensive), but for a regular double lp package don't expect better tham the OG

I really want to know the numbers on Deloused. I know they claimed on the site it was 10,000 but bands 5 times their size don't sell 10,000 copies of a record. Anyhow, I wish I had bought all the copies my local store had back when this thing wasn't selling, nice investment.

What's it sell for anyhow?

i thought it was a total of 3,000? 1,500 first pressing and then an identical 2nd pressing?

The thing about "Deloused" that kind of threw me was that it was a concept album, but the vinyl version give no indication of which side is A, B, C, or D. Kind of important for a concept album in my opinion.

The dead wax inscription is actually there. They are labeled A through D. You just have to look at the right angle under a bright light.

The thing about "Deloused" that kind of threw me was that it was a concept album, but the vinyl version give no indication of which side is A, B, C, or D. Kind of important for a concept album in my opinion.

i took a sharpie and put a little dot in the deadwax of the a side and c side to make it easier haha