What's this worth?

I've got a record signed by all of Paramore (except Taylor York). It has been signed on the actual record (the record being CrushCrushCrush (blue vinyl copy)). Does anybody have any idea of what this is worth?

Thanks!

I have no idea. But I'd say a little more than what the record usually goes for on eBay without the signatures.

If this was anyone but a band like paramore this would be basically worthless ( only sentimental value) but this may be worth a little scratch. Saw one copy on ebay unsigned for 18 dollars so maybe 25. (a little more if you can get an ignorant little girl to buy it).

I don't know...I'm of the school of thought that if the vinyl itself is signed, it pretty much deems the record worthless.

Having the signatures on the actual sleeve/jacket is another thing.

But that's just me.

was just going to say this.

but then again, with paramore, i highly doubt that most people purchase the records to listen to them.

I don't know...I'm of the school of thought that if the vinyl itself is signed, it pretty much deems the record worthless.

i agree with this. i can understand having the jacket signed but the actual record is just dumb. almost as dumb as playing a game of baseball with a ball signed by Babe Ruth.

i agree with this. i can understand having the jacket signed but the actual record is just dumb. almost as dumb as playing a game of baseball with a ball signed by Babe Ruth.

You mean it's the SAME GUY?!?!?!?!

all these witty harsh replies before i can get my own venom in....

i find that having something signed typically makes no one want it anymore, but then my signed records are from the mountain goats and explosions in the sky and have a nice life and other things that if anyone else wanted they would have gotten themselves.

i cant imagine how this poster thought he would get any serious responses with the tastes on this board although i gotta say casey's response takes the cake and made me laugh my ass off . in all seriousness i have seen paramore signed vinyl go for about 30 on the bay if you are truly interested in knowing . next time get them to sign the cover as having the vinyl itself signed is stupid .