Circa Survive - Discography Pressed in 2010

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally got my records and i ordered the /300 OLG but it just looks black. i put it up to a light and it still just looks black. i guess it could be dark blue but i dunno, i even had my girlfriend look at it and she said it just looks black to her too.

was it ever pressed on black vinyl?

It looks black. So does mine, but when you take a picture, and use a flash and hit it the right way, the blue shows up in the photo. I don't think anyone could actually see the blue.

Damn I must have gotten lucky, my dark blue OLG is definitely a noticeable mix between black and a really deep blue. It's sexy.

Also, does anyone want ANY of these records? I bought two of each per a friend's request and he got them all on his own. We both thought they'd sell faster than they did.

Edit: To be clear all I want is what I paid + shipping to you.

Damn I must have gotten lucky, my dark blue OLG is definitely a noticeable mix between black and a really deep blue. It's sexy.

Also, does anyone want ANY of these records? I bought two of each per a friend's request and he got them all on his own. We both thought they'd sell faster than they did.

Edit: To be clear all I want is what I paid + shipping to you.

You got an extra Dark Blue? PM me with your info!

finally got my records and i ordered the /300 OLG but it just looks black. i put it up to a light and it still just looks black. i guess it could be dark blue but i dunno, i even had my girlfriend look at it and she said it just looks black to her too.

was it ever pressed on black vinyl?

Yeah, mine's the same way -- I really had to catch it at the right angle to see the blue (and I could see it better on the B-side than on the A-side).

I was probably one of the first ones to order on both occasions and I just received my first order a few days ago. I'm sure the order stuff is a little messed up but have some patience! This is still 20 times better than a 3 month pre-order and waiting and waiting with no word on the records.