HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

I have a Hot Topic 2 minutes from my house. I've already picked their stock clean of what I like and they rarely update but I was thinking of going there and just making a list of what they have and the prices and report back here for you guys. I'll gladly pick up what you want and ship it out.

Again, I'm new and don't know anything but I can do this tomorrow for you all if you want.

I have a Hot Topic 2 minutes from my house. I've already picked their stock clean of what I like and they rarely update but I was thinking of going there and just making a list of what they have and the prices and report back here for you guys. I'll gladly pick up what you want and ship it out.

Again, I'm new and don't know anything but I can do this tomorrow for you all if you want.

please!

My HT had a few of The Great Misdirect last I was in there. I am going within the next couple days, and will be happy to pick it up for ya. With that said.....I'm sure the Bkrsfld HT VC forum trolls will waste no time devouring the stuff that just went on clearance. They have many of the new titles added to the list, though I won't say which ones, in hopes that the ones I want will still be there when I go.

My HT had a few of The Great Misdirect last I was in there. I am going within the next couple days, and will be happy to pick it up for ya. With that said.....I'm sure the Bkrsfld HT VC forum trolls will waste no time devouring the stuff that just went on clearance. They have many of the new titles added to the list, though I won't say which ones, in hopes that the ones I want will still be there when I go.

Thanx man! And now I'm gonna go watch slc punk because your avatar is awesome lol

Okay here is what was at my Hot Topic. Not much really but it's a complete list and it only took me 20 minutes to jot it down. If you want me to pick something up for you pm me. I'm obviously not looking to make a profit and will include the receipt from the purchase so sales tax will be included. If you want to trade something that's cool too I suppose. If you want to buy something I don't know we'll work something out. I don't buy things online much and thus don't have paypal but I'm sure we can make it work.

Clearance stuff

Bullet for My Valentine - Fever (Collectors Edit) (5 copies) $24.99

Dead to Me - African Elephants (5 copies) $4.99

Michael Jackson - Remix Suites $6.99

Saw IV Soundtrack - Picture Disc (2 copies) $5.99

Weezer - Raditude (4 copies) $6.99

Non Clearance stuff

Against Me - White Crosses (2 copies) $16.99

Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare (2 copies) $17.99

Bad Religion - Against the Grain (5 copies) $14.99

Blink 182 - Take Off Your Pants... (4 copies) $19.99

Bob Marley - Legend (4 copies) $20.99

Box Car Racer - S/T (2 copies) $14.99

Bright Eyes - Neva Dinova $7.99

Descendants - Everything Sucks $14.99

Dropkick Murphys - The Gang's All Here $14.99

Four Year Strong - Enemy of the World $7.99

Fugazi - S/T $7.99

Gorillaz - Plastic Beach $16.99

Kanye West - Power $9.99

Metallica - ..And Justice for All $14.99

NOFX - Ribbed $10.99

NOFX - So Long and Thanks for the Shoes $14.99

NOFX - White Trash, Two Heebs, & A Bean (3 copies) $14.99

The Riot Before - Rebellion (4 copies) $12.99

Slayer - World Painted Blood (2 copies) $18.99

Steve Aoki - I'm in the House $5.99

Strung Out - Agents of the Underground (4 copies) $9.99

Weakerthans - Live at the Burton (4 copies) $9.99

VA - Flex Your Head (3 copies) $11.99

7"

Broadway Calls - Be All That You Can't Be $3.99

Disturbed - Inside the Fire (3 copies) $6.99

Linkin Park - What I've Done (4 copies) $7.99

Off With Their Heads - Trying to Breathe (4 copies) $4.99

There was still quite a bit left in the clearance section, including The Great Misdirect, when I popped by today to grab a copy of Purple Rain...

One of my friends said the Hot Topic in Carbondale, IL has the BYO Boxsets for 50% off. He also had a coupon for an extra 50% off his entire purchase. So, he bought two of them for $13.46 each! (Guess who's getting the second one) He said there are 4 left, so if you are in that area, go and pick one up.

Even without the extra 50% off, $27 for that box set is a hell of a price.