HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

Thrice- alchemy index- $13

came out to like $28. the alchemy index ALONE was incredible. $13 for 4 10'' records that are usually $55?! fucking steal.

I had never heard Thrice before... for $28 I got the Thrice box, the BYO box, and Andrew Jackson Jihad - Only God Can Judge Me.

Pretty worth $28 i'd say! Although $2.49 was a little steep for the AJJ! ;D

Thrice- alchemy index- $13

came out to like $28. the alchemy index ALONE was incredible. $13 for 4 10'' records that are usually $55?! fucking steal.

I had never heard Thrice before... for $28 I got the Thrice box, the BYO box, and Andrew Jackson Jihad - Only God Can Judge Me.

Pretty worth $28 i'd say! Although $2.49 was a little steep for the AJJ! ;D

If you don't want that Thrice I'd take it off your hands!

Just picked up some more from another store. I should have checked the original post to see everything on clearance...Theres a lot more stuff I would have picked up.

Got:

HWM - No Division (Reddish/Purple Mix?)$2.49

D4 - Vs. God $2.99 (silver/black)

D4 - Midwestern Songs (red) $2.99

Pinhead Gunpowder 7" (grey) $0.99

Guest adam526
they kept telling me about the 50% clearance thing and i was like i knowwww iknowwww, i owe it all to travis.

and the girl goes.... "travis peacock?!" i was like...yes! hahaha even across the country people know about you travis.

Yep, when I had a little tiff about some clearance items last time they had this sale some biotch at the store was telling me some shit that was on that list wasn't actually on clearance and that whoever posted the list was just "trying to pull some bullshit" - I was like "um, no. His names' Travis and he works at the companies headquarters..." She said "it cant be travis peacock..." and at the time I didn't know if it was or not, but apparently it is...

Just got my HotTopic.com order for the BYO box cancelled, apparently it was out of stock when I ordered it and the nearest Hot Topic to me is ~1 hour away.

If anyone is able to snag me one i'd really, really appreciate it.

A store near me had 4 left, too late for me to get there tonight. I can grab you one tomorrow, but I think they'll be back to $24.99. hit me up if your interested.

Edit: Just read on the website it ends tomorrow...

I stopped by the store nearest to my house last nite after work since the 50% off clearance was still going and they didnt seem to have much clearance so I talked to one of the employees and he said they have 2 boxes of clearance in the back so he pulled them out and I must have bought at least 15-20 records. Some OOOOOOOld stuff that Ive never even seen before at HT and Ive been working in buying music for HT stores for about 4-5 years.

The extra 50% off clearance ended today but if you're still looknig for clearance stuff or if you're looking for clearance stuff in the future ask the employees if they have any records in the back and you might get some sweet scores.