HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

hey travis the stranger than fiction pic shows clear wax is this a hot topic color?

Thats really weird, I thought the entire repress for that was on clear red vinyl. I bought one at a store the other day and it was on clear red vinyl. All the ones Ive seen for this even have a sticker on the shrink wrap saying something about a limited edition pressing on red vinyl. There was no HT exclusive color for this and this is actually the first time Ive heard there was a clear version. I dont know if all the ones they have online are clear or if some are clear and some or red, sorry.

I know that interpunk had a clear edition for a bit but it sold out thats why i asked

Well the picture of the vinyl was taken of an actual record that we had in stock online so there may be a few clear ones mixed in there.

travis-- i just wanted to say thanks. it's rad that you go out of your way to hook us all up with the info on the markdowns.

went to this mall i never go to looking for some clearance cause my mall sucks, was able to pick up

narrow stairs DCFC (with a bonus 7''!) $7

AAR- self titled $6

and tip of the iceberg HT red and black 7'. they had a TON more, plus picture discs.

not to mention they had like 5 DUDE RANCH and 2 ENEMA's left that werent in clearance.

i gotta go up to maryland, thats where they got all the good shit. do hot topics exist in NY? im headed up there now.

went to this mall i never go to looking for some clearance cause my mall sucks, was able to pick up

narrow stairs DCFC (with a bonus 7''!) $7

AAR- self titled $6

and tip of the iceberg HT red and black 7'. they had a TON more, plus picture discs.

not to mention they had like 5 DUDE RANCH and 2 ENEMA's left that werent in clearance.

i gotta go up to maryland, thats where they got all the good shit. do hot topics exist in NY? im headed up there now.

Yes, there are Hot Topics in all 50 states and Puerto Rico.

Guest itsajakie

They never have any of the good clearance online, or in my local hot topic. As a matter of fact... my local hot topic never has a damn thing period!!

Let's see, I could get some FLO RIDA on vinylzzzz. or maybe some JAY Z BLACK ALBUM... or the crystal methodszzzz!!! OH AND THAT WATCHMAN PIC DISK I BEEN WANTING SOOO BADDDDZZZ

fuck my hot topic. both of them.

They never have any of the good clearance online, or in my local hot topic. As a matter of fact... my local hot topic never has a damn thing period!!

Let's see, I could get some FLO RIDA on vinylzzzz. or maybe some JAY Z BLACK ALBUM... or the crystal methodszzzz!!! OH AND THAT WATCHMAN PIC DISK I BEEN WANTING SOOO BADDDDZZZ

Jay-Z is awesome.

Jay-Z is awesome.

For real. I wish stores by me still had the Black Album on vinyl in stock.

Oh yea, I suggest you guys sign up for the HT+1 next time you're at a store. Its like a customer loyalty program. You get points for buying stuff and when you get a certain number of points you get a discount and I think there's a birthday discount and some other stuff. Even if you only buy vinyl from HT its still worth it to save a few bucks every once in a while. The store employees can give you all the details next time you're in a HT store if you're interested.

Guest itsajakie

if you guys are into that sort of thing, we should trade hot topics. flo rida and jay z vinyl arent my thing. neither is the watchman pic disk.

but i did pic up the lil wayne lp. i like lil wayne.

so at least one good thing came from my garbage filled hot topic

Oh yea, I suggest you guys sign up for the HT+1 next time you're at a store. Its like a customer loyalty program. You get points for buying stuff and when you get a certain number of points you get a discount and I think there's a birthday discount and some other stuff. Even if you only buy vinyl from HT its still worth it to save a few bucks every once in a while. The store employees can give you all the details next time you're in a HT store if you're interested.

100 points for every $1 spent.

10 points every time you visit the store

15,000 points (about $150) = 15% off an entire purchase. Can be combined with any offers, deals, clearance, etc..

$5 off $25 purchase for your birthday and the month following

access to special events such as band meet&greets in the store

first to hear about special deals, promotions, offers, etc...