HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

My guy at hot topic just walked into the back and pulled out a box of clearance. Jackpot! Alchemy index, BTBAM, radiohead... Everything. Shit

Yea its always a good idea to ask someone at the store if they have any vinyl in the back, I dont know why they keep stuff in the back sometimes but they do.

This clearance vinyl is stuff we're trying to get rid of but its not going anywhere sitting in the back in a box.

I prefer to order online because they dont have those security stickers on the records and then the kid at the register also doesnt bend the corner and drag the shit out of the record over the demagnetizer thing. Although while waiting for the pricing issue to be fixed i missed out on Pearl Jam. I gotta go track that down still. Happy I picked up the Check your head Deluxe.

I prefer to order online because they dont have those security stickers on the records and then the kid at the register also doesnt bend the corner and drag the shit out of the record over the demagnetizer thing. Although while waiting for the pricing issue to be fixed i missed out on Pearl Jam. I gotta go track that down still. Happy I picked up the Check your head Deluxe.

This. However, when you order from them online they will send your records in a refrigerator box.

and you always still beep going out the door.

There were like 40 boxs stacked sky high of clearance merch in the back room of the Hot Topic by me. The box of of sale records is just sitting on the floor by the fitting room with giant stacks of those T-shirt sets next to the box.

There was a bunch of good stuff in there too, if youre talking about the same place I am. I snagged Thrice's Alchemy Index, Silverstein - Shipwreck, they had like 4 Gallows - Grey Britain (I got one),Trapped Under Ice's - Secrets of the World, and Between The Buried and Me's - Alaska.

They had a ton of good stuff left, too, I'm just dead broke.

Guest itsajakie
how much was the Black Album? I'll gladly pick you up stuff you are looking for, for equal the cost of it.

that is very nice of you, and i REALLY appreciate it man.

if by chance you run across the fall out boy lp on clearance ill pay you for it.

and if you find august burns red, let me know how much it is. if you still dont mind that is.

ill check on the black album, and ill let you know!