SXSW 2010

I'm not sure if this thread has been made, but if it has, my apologies:

you can go check out the bands via website, but this is my list so far: (this is including non-sxsw bands as well) i'll keep adding as the days progress.

Kick Off Parties:

3/16 Hank III/Assjack - Emos

Attack Attack! (ok, who's going with me to get pics with them/for the lulz of course)

Black Tusk

Endless Blockade (yes, a texas appearance,so i better see one of you pussies there)

Fucked Up

Hatred Surge (fuck yeah)

Iron Age

The Lords Of Altamont

The Magic Numbers

Man or Astroman? (yes with 3 original members... FUCK YES!!!! BIRDWELL????)

Mariachi El Bronx

Pack Of Wolves (always a great show... alan... you're going with me if you're in town)

Peelander-Z

Riverboat Gamblers (never disappoints)

White Ghost Shivers

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there, and I am mondo stoked for CHEAP FUCKING TRICK!

Also, we're doing our annual party at Emo's on Saturday and have some pretty rad bands playing (Ruiner, Title Fight, La Dispute, Cymbals Eat Guitars, etc.).

if im not mistaken they are playing the free show across the bridge so it's a free for all.

saw them at emos several years ago.. that was a show!!

my question is are you having the rooftop party though with the free shit (and hopefully less people)

mike, this is the first I've heard about Man or Astroman? playing...their B-Ham show coming up is already sold out....i ....didn't get tickets (i'm a loser)

Scott, looking forward to running into you again

Eric, I'm going to be Houston the weekend before SXSW10 and part of the week before, then heading over to ATX, you should definitely go man (why aren't you kids playing anyways?)

Havn't seen any line-ups or anything about reserving for Day-Parties or anything else yet...but always have such a fucking blast at SXSW, sooooooooo looking forward to this shit

We are doing our rooftop cocktail party again but I'm sure it'll be just as crowded as in previous years. Still, free stuff, free food and free drinks!

im gonna be sure to get there super fucking early so i can hang a bit before it gets crowded: Birdwell, you in?

We are doing our rooftop cocktail party again but I'm sure it'll be just as crowded as in previous years. Still, free stuff, free food and free drinks!

im gonna be sure to get there super fucking early so i can hang a bit before it gets crowded: Birdwell, you in?

Yup Yup, I thought I was getting there early last year and the line was already enormous

Yup Yup, I thought I was getting there early last year and the line was already enormous

Yeah, it's kinda ridiculous. This year, we're trying to get that dude from Jersey Shore to be a guest DJ. How amazing would that be?

Yeah, it's kinda ridiculous. This year, we're trying to get that dude from Jersey Shore to be a guest DJ. How amazing would that be?

that would be awesome and ridiculous at the same time..

I will totally be there for that, I'll be laughing my balls off the entire time, but I'll be there...I'll bring my fist-pump

Just got an email about Relapse's showcase:

***RELAPSE RECORDS 2010 SXSW SHOWCASE***

Wednesday, March 17th 2010 @ 7:00 pm

Red 7 (611 E. 7th Street)

Featuring:

VOIVOD (MySpace.com/Voivod )

BRIAN POSEHN (MySpace.com/BrianPosehn )

TOMBS (MySpace.com/TombsBKLYN )

GRAVES OF VALOR (MySpace.com/FromGravesOfValor )

HOWL (MySpace.com/HowlHeavyMetal )

MAMMOTH GRINDER (MySpace.com/MammothGrinder )

KILL THE CLIENT (MySpace.com/KillTheClient )

All Ages welcome.

$10 to the public, free for SXSW badge / wristband holders.

Official web flyer can be downloaded here .

Just got an email about Relapse's showcase:

***RELAPSE RECORDS 2010 SXSW SHOWCASE***

Wednesday, March 17th 2010 @ 7:00 pm

Red 7 (611 E. 7th Street)

Featuring:

VOIVOD (MySpace.com/Voivod )

BRIAN POSEHN (MySpace.com/BrianPosehn )

TOMBS (MySpace.com/TombsBKLYN )

GRAVES OF VALOR (MySpace.com/FromGravesOfValor )

HOWL (MySpace.com/HowlHeavyMetal )

MAMMOTH GRINDER (MySpace.com/MammothGrinder )

KILL THE CLIENT (MySpace.com/KillTheClient )

All Ages welcome.

$10 to the public, free for SXSW badge / wristband holders.

Official web flyer can be downloaded here .

!!! FUUUUUCK !!!