Frozen pizzas recalled due to E. coli

Its funny, my mom hasn't bought frozen pizzas in years. However, for some reason a few days back she showed up from the store with a few Jeno's frozen pizzas. A couple days later I saw the article saying that Jeno's pizzas are being recalled due to e coli and I figured out why my mom brought them home--she wants to kill me. I mean, it only makes sense, right?

Seriously, though, I ate one, a cheese one, and it reminded me of being 12 and staying at my grandparents' house in this boring little Texas town with nothing to do so I would watch shitty reruns of I Love Lucy and the Brady Bunch and eat shitty frozen pizzas. Luckily there's no problem with the cheese pizzas, only the ones with pepperoni, so I tossed those.

Guest scriptedrain

I actually eat these Totino's Pepperoni pizzas, but haven't had one in a month or so. I've been having Red Baron ones lately.

And of course frozen pizza isn't the best, but when I'm hungry, getting a pizza that will fill up my stomach for $1 is a great deal.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/87574.php

Short version: If you bought any Totino's or Jeno's frozen pizzas recently, DO NOT EAT THEM.

This is why I stick to Red Baron. :)

Red Baron is where it's at! I had a ton of those Totino's party pizzas in the past few weeks, but just the cheese ones.

red baron - thin crust - Pepperoni

You guys know what's up. Red Baron doesn't taste frozen or fresh to me, it really seems to have its own thing going for it. Totino's are really the most far off pizza tasting "pizza item" out there. I eat them, normally as a last resort.

i generally find frozen pizzas pretty gross but i eat them sometimes when i have to. the sauce and sometimes the pepperoni grosses me out. bobolli (sp?) pizzas... you know, the whole "make your own pizza" deal, are excellent.

I've been doing that a lot lately (the Boboli stuff) and I feel so accomplished once I finish. Even though it's, like, three steps and impossible to fuck up, I'm still proud of myself.

i generally find frozen pizzas pretty gross but i eat them sometimes when i have to. the sauce and sometimes the pepperoni grosses me out. bobolli (sp?) pizzas... you know, the whole "make your own pizza" deal, are excellent.

I've been doing that a lot lately (the Boboli stuff) and I feel so accomplished once I finish. Even though it's, like, three steps and impossible to fuck up, I'm still proud of myself.

yeah same here. i feel like i "made a pizza" even though i really didnt. either way, it beats the hell out of frozen pizza for sure.