Alkaline Trio - This Addiction PO Update

impact

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone buys a copy from HT and gets a red one post it here, Im curious to see if anyone on the board scores one. I have no idea how many red copies Epitaph sent HT.

You shouldn't have said anything Travis... now you're going to end up with a ton of cut open copies.

Eh, Ive said it before in other theads.

I dont think HT got very many red copies at all.

HT actually had a couple NFG test presses inserted in the order for Not Without A Fight LP. I didnt really notice a problem with those being cut open and I mentioned that on this board too.

Hopefully not too many people act like douchebags and start cutting these open in the stores. Chances are if you go into a store and cut them all open, you still wont find one.

Won't the red copies have a little red sticker on them? The green copy Impact posted has a green sticker. And the green PID that popped up early also had a sticker.

Yea all the colored Epitaph vinyl Ive gotten recently has had a color sticker on the front. I assume these will too, I didnt even think about that.

haha Not a bad idea. Just put different colored stickers on the front of every LP HT has in stock in every store. Flippers would be so pissed.

I love how everytime there is a new batch of markdowns people go buy up all these records and then try to flip them right away. I honestly dont care what people do with the records once they buy them from HT. Its just funny cause I think, by now, a lot of people already know to just go check HT before they buy them off ebay or whatever.

I'll swing by HT today at my mall and see if they have any colored stickers on them...I know they got in about 4 or 5 copies...regardless, is this a good album to pick up? I feel hesitant towards anything new by ALK 3

Yes. It is. I have a d/l code if you'd like to check it out before buying. Lemme know