valentines day!

goraiders

Happy 50% off candy day. 

I'm making my sister stop and buy all the candy so we can watch bad rom coms together and gain 500 pounds.

This always seems to raise a brow or two, but I'll openly admit that I enjoy [certain] brands of those chalky Valentine heart candies.  I always try to scoop up a bag when they're on clearance.

My wife cooked up some meat free/gluten free dinner, made fancy cocktails and we watched horror movies on the couch.

We don't do romantic gifts or anything, so i got her a bunch of locally made chocolates and an appointment to get her car windows tinted. She got me a jawbone up24.

I want to know how you like the Jawbone. Going back and forth between that and the fitbit

if you ever need valentines plans in the future- whether you're flying solo, on a date, or with a friend- just go people watching at the bars. 

that was my plan going into last night, and it was just as ridiculous as i'd hoped.

[Fist bump.]

But let me ask you this; how do you feel about Peeps?

Okay, the name is downright awful.  Won't even try to deny that.

They taste best when they're stale. 

I also live a half hour from where they're created, so I think it would be sacrilegious to not enjoy them.

the name is pretty bad. 

I'm really picky about chocolate though, so there are very few non-chocolate candy choices.

Please elaborate on your chocolate preferences.  I'm really curious.

Haters have standards.

"Haters are just people with standards" seems like something I should've heard at some point, but haven't.  I like it.