valentines day!

goraiders

Lame day. Three years ago a good friend of mine from high school died. Fuck that shit.

I had to work. I'm sleeping. And then doing homework. The guy I'm seeing has to work today. I'm glad it hasn't crossed his mind to do anything. We've only been dating for like two weeks and I'd think it'd be kind of weird if he did have some grand romantic gesture planned. Even if we were together for much longer and officially a couple I still wouldn't care. I'm more about spontaneous acts of love/romance/what have you. Seems less forced.

Though I won't lie and say it wouldn't be nice to see him today. We've both been busy the past few days and I kind of miss his face. And getting some would be nice.

got up around 7:30am and did my laundry. had way too many cups of coffee and cigarettes at the cafe down the street. chatted with the cute waitress, came home, smoked some weed, put on the xx and took a nap. currently waiting to get picked up... and

[image]

vday gift to myself.

the day is young!

got up around 7:30am and did my laundry. had way too many cups of coffee and cigarettes at the cafe down the street. chatted with the cute waitress, came home, smoked some weed, put on the xx and took a nap. currently waiting to get picked up... and

[image]

vday gift to myself.

the day is young!

I don't know if this a good or bad thing, but I envy your life haha

Woke up super-early to coach my Special Olympics B-ball team (our first win!), made some coffee, took and nap and just got back to the gym.

I was supposed to grab beers with an old friend, but he bailed on account of his new lady pressuring him to take her out tonight.

So... I'm grabbing dinner with my ex-girlfriend. It's not actually that crazy; she and I are still really good friends and talk/ hang out fairly often...