valentines day!

goraiders

she browses VC and FWW very lightly. she barely knows how to use the internet, she just really really doesnt give a shit about it haha. but ive showed her how to browse the forums and whatnot. she doesnt even have a debit card. that means no online record ordering or anything. she get everything she has the old fashioned way, through local record stores and whatnot aside from the records ive ordered for her. shes got a very solid collection for never ordering online. i think another part of her valentines day gift is that im finally going to make her a spreadsheet of her records and all that. shes been wanting to do it forever but its a daunting task. haha

It's really weird, but I'm actually enjoying valentines today. I'm single, but I'm certainly not down about it. (Maybe Saturday's story has something to do with that)

I think social media has just been too good today.. Way more humor than sap. <3

I'm on a low-carb diet, and Lou Malnati's (our favorite place) makes a crustless deep-dish pizza that is AWESOME.

Buttercrust

Lou Malnati's definitely has a special place in my heart. I grew up on it. I'm not a huge crust guy, but the buttercrust literally is the best part of the pizza. I understand you're on a diet though, and crustless lou's is better than no lous!

Lou Malnati's definitely has a special place in my heart. I grew up on it. I'm not a huge crust guy, but the buttercrust literally is the best part of the pizza. I understand you're on a diet though, and crustless lou's is better than no lous!

Exactly. Don't worry, the wife gives me guff about it all the time, too (and occasionally I'll cheat on my diet and smash half a Lou's with her).

This is kinda a weird development. A few friends of mine and I were doing a DYI trivia night. After the night was over I was talking to one of my friend's and generally just hanging out with her. (Background, I've been kinda into her, and when I talked to her about it, we decided that things at that point in our lives were kinda weird and that we should take things slow and just see where that goes. Since then I've just been hanging out being friends as if neither of us expressed any interested in dating each other) After the night's end I gave her a hug and went home.

This morning, she texts me to say Happy Valentine's Day and that I give the beset hugs ever. She then proceeds to ask if I wanted to hang out after work today. I said yes. I can't help feeling she's trying to make an improptu date before my actual plans kick in around 9:30 (80's ballad singalongs). Part of me is hoping she gives me a reason to flake on my other friends and not go to the singalong thing.

Beyond that... This: