valentines day!

goraiders

Got the wife flowers and chocolates (which are being delivered to her office today) and gave her a Simpsons-themed card this morning along with a bag of donuts and an iTunes gift card. She figured it out.

In turn, she got me two crustless pizzas from our favorite pizza place in Chicago and tickets to the monster truck rally tomorrow night. Super-stoked!

Probably going to see Gates and Junius with the wife. Not sure where were gonna eat. Haven't bought chocolates yet. :mellow:

EDIT: Picked up a small Ferrero Rochet heart as well as a Lindor Truffle Heart. Fuck this Russel Stover shit. Also glad the lady doesn't care for flowers.

I got the woman 2 Florida panthers tickets for a game next month (woohoo for a gift I can enjoy also). Picking get up a dozen cupcakes from Sweet (wonderful cupcake / froyo shop in Orlando) and she'll be getting flowers as well of course (:

I believe she got me the into it over it comic strip shirt. To top it all off, an hour of the office tonight and studying all day for my 'strategic arms and weapons control, class. Sounds like a solid v-day.

Got the wife flowers and chocolates (which are being delivered to her office today) and gave her a Simpsons-themed card this morning along with a bag of donuts and an iTunes gift card. She figured it out.

In turn, she got me two crustless pizzas from our favorite pizza place in Chicago and tickets to the monster truck rally tomorrow night. Super-stoked!

crustless? what's your favorite chicago pizza?

i got a record lathe-cut for my girlfriend for valentines day. its a square shaped picturedisc with a goofy picture of us on it. it actually sounds really good for a lathe cut. the song on it is Tony Sly - International You Day. i hand drew a sleeve and everything for it too.

i have a few pictures in my photobucket but only of the rough draft sleeve and of the record. no final drawings. ill post it anyway in a second.