How do you store your 7in's?

kylet

I have a 4x4 Expedit and I just have them lined up like the rest of my records but Im running out of room on that thing so I just bought some 7" storage boxes from Bags Unlimited so once those arrive I'll put my 7"s in those and put the boxes on top of the Expedit and just have my 12's and 10"s lined up on the shelves.

go to your local arts and crafts store and look for boxes. thats what i did, i know i posted pics somewhere and i got some decent ones for like 4 bucks a piece. i think ikea has some small boxes that you can buy for like 7 or 8 bucks that seem like they would work well.

ill try and find some pics of mine

I have 6 of these. Hands down the best solution for storing and protecting your 7"s...

[image]

Sturdy thick wood case, carpeted (mine are black, not this charcoal color, even though i have ordered them from this website) and with a latch that you can put a padlock on if you really want to (I guess useful if you have a shady roommate or something?).

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/p....ELAID=26 050244

I have 6 of these. Hands down the best solution for storing and protecting your 7"s...

[image]

Sturdy thick wood case, carpeted (mine are black, not this charcoal color, even though i have ordered them from this website) and with a latch that you can put a padlock on if you really want to (I guess useful if you have a shady roommate or something?).

Damn. That's expensive. 6 of those? at 59.99 a piece? That's a lot of money for 7 " storage...

I just keep mine on my Expedit. They take up the four cubes on the bottom row. I might borrow one of the ideas above and snatch an Expedit square or the DVD box option.

[image]

Damn. That's expensive. 6 of those? at 59.99 a piece? That's a lot of money for 7 " storage...

I just keep mine on my Expedit. They take up the four cubes on the bottom row. I might borrow one of the ideas above and snatch an Expedit square or the DVD box option.

Well most people probably don't. Need to store over 1000 7"s. So it's not as expensive for normal folks...