+/- about your day

-there has been no shower in my apt since sat

-as of two days ago there has been no running water at all

-we were told last night around 11 that it would be 2 more days no water, even though 2 days ago they said it would be back by 2 yesterday

+no longer single and REALLY like this girl

-still no luck in the job hunt

-The girl I'm interested in had been sick for the past 4 days and we were supposed to hang out alone tonight, and right before she called me, her fucking friend calls her and says "Oh, I'm on my way over" and won't leave her alone, so now I have to deal with her cock-blocking piece of shit friend all night because she "her best friend". The girl didn't even want to hang out with her, but she is one of those girls who will guilt you into hanging out and then saying, "you don't appreciate our friendship and you're going to throw it away for some guy, WAHH" bullshit. Sucks.

+ no class today

+ no class tomorrow

+ calling the SIU basketball game on saturday, last one before break

- finals week is next week, have to study big time for my two marketing classes

- i'm lonely and want a new gf

-------- found out i might not graduate on time because my idiot advisor FORGOT TO TELL ME about a class that i absolutely need to take so i can graduate. just found out from another professor last week that i need to take it, and when i went to go sign up for it, it's full.

- woke up at 3am feeling like shit. I'd slept less than 14 hours this week prior to last night. I went to bed early excited that I could finally get some good sleep. nuts to that.

+ gonna call in sick

- waiting for a long time on the 1st Iron Lung LP in the mail. it better show up soon.

- added it all up, and I've slept 17 hours in 5 days.

- My stomach is all messed up again. It's been hurting and constantly growls and gargles since I was sick on Tuesday. I don't know if I still have a bug or what, but it is annoying as hell and I should probably go to the doctor if it does not clear up soon.

- Work today.

- I've been having problems falling asleep lately and it sucks. I didn't get to bed until 7 am this morning.

+ I think the pills for my anxiety are kicking in as I've been feeling better, not 100%, but no panic attacks in a long time.

+/- My roommate, my lesbo-bff Laura, is on her way to a meeting/assessment for alcohol rehab (again). She went outpatient last time and is considering 30-day inpatient this time. She needs the help though.

+ Semester over

- although I have to turn a bunch of shit in on Wednesday

+/- Student teaching is the next step... Jan 5th I take over 5 periods of US History, grade 11 (and a study hall, but that doesn't count).

+ I start with industrialization / late 1800s immigration and go until at least the Great Depression, maybe WWII, so I'm at the best point of history, which is pretty sweet.

- I have to poop real bad and I know it will be squirts... Applebee's goes right through me for some reason.

+ i have a damn good GPA

+/- contacted that girl i have a crush on, we'll see what happens

+ am drunk so made that a lot easier.

does this mean you got facebook?? Being drunk makes facebook messages to girls way too easy

and now i finally understand who james hull, that added me on facebook a few days ago, is!

Guest xsteponmex

-cancelled my "first date" with this dude tonight and he made me feel really bad/guilty about it even though i warned him days ago i'm sick and am going to play it by ear. fuuuck that.

+i now have the night to myself to drink tea, take bubble bath and go through this stack of old national geographics i have in my room.