+/- about your day

+++ Finally going to hear my own music on vinyl.

Congrats man, that's pretty cool.

- Feel shitty today. Super tired and my stomach and head feel horrible.

- I smoked too many cigarettes last night.

+ Seriously going to stop smoking, I keep freaking myself out every time I smoke.

- Girl I'm into didn't come to the party last night.

+ Still was a cool little get together for my buddy's engagement.

- Work tonight, and I know my boss is going to try to make me work the 4th. Fuck that shit this year.

+ Been sending out my resume, so hopefully will hear back from some places for at least and internship for the fall.

^^^ Damn Hipster, I was feeling good for you up until that last part. Sorry to hear about the lady situation.

+ found 2K in a bank account in Seattle I didn't know I had

- 2K is not enough to retire early

+ gf is gone for the weekend so I will be hanging out with my friend Jim Beam and playing video games all weekend

+ Applied for any entry level IT position at one of the hospitals downtown.

+ I'm not working the 4th. My boss thought it was a good idea to ask me to work it yesterday.

- I'm getting really sick of this damn pain and weakness.

Guest markovianprocess
+++ Finally going to hear my own music on vinyl.

Congrats man, that's pretty cool.

Cheers!

- I've been in the house for the last week with the blinds and curtains closed running programs generating endless tables and graphs from death statistics. This Excel document has 15 pages, and my word documents has 26 pages so far, and that is just since Wednesday.

+ I have a meeting tomorrow with my dissertation supervisor, and I think he'll be impressed with how much work I've done so far.

^^^ Damn Hipster, I was feeling good for you up until that last part. Sorry to hear about the lady situation.

+ found 2K in a bank account in Seattle I didn't know I had

- 2K is not enough to retire early

+ gf is gone for the weekend so I will be hanging out with my friend Jim Beam and playing video games all weekend

I envy your weekend, the best weekend is when my GF went to FL for 4 days for a wedding.

Finding a couple K in the bank is always nice, I found a couple in my brokerage account in December \m/ then proceeded to buy chew/beer/and $400 in records downtown lol

- This heat and humid is making my head really foggy, and making my anxiety go crazy.

- Damn pain is still there, though it seems a tiny bit better, but it's still freaky and annoying.

+ I'm off tomorrow, and plan on drinking all day.

+ I drank last night and didn't smoke and cigarettes.

+ Going to look at a few houses on Tuesday.

Guest errolwest

---got some heavy news that i really dont want to deal with right now.

+ its nice out

+i have a house to myself.

+this weekend was everything i could have asked for

-im totally broke

-work is going terribly

-my room and car are both total shit shows because everythings been too frantic and ive been too lazy to keep anything clean

+again- weekend was amazing. it easily outweighs all that bullshit.

- Hungover as hell, even though I only had 3 or 4 beers last night.

- Smoked a few cigarettes, even though I'm trying really hard not to :(.

- Arm and leg pain is bad again today, which freaks me out since it happened after I smoke and drank.

+ Went and watched my buddy's coworker's band play a bar show last night. They were good, but their lead singer just went to jail so they were still learning the vocals.

+ Going to look at a few houses before work.

Edit: Wow, typos.

Guest errolwest

rise against is one of those bands that you couldnt pay me to see.

that being said

-no food in this damn house

++ house sitting for your parents rules so much

-my job is getting worse every day. its dishonest, the people i work with are terrible, and financially, i was better off collecting unemployment.

+apple store is hiring for a stock position... a job i know id both enjoy and actually do well.

+i have the next 2 days off, and the weather's going to be gorgeous. hiking,biking,softball,golf,skateboarding,frisbee- all potentially possible.

-but my room and car are disasters, and ive been exhausted for about a week now. so it would probably be very irresponsible not to do something about any of that.

-i need to paint.

+i need to paint.