+/- about your day

- Fuck you foot. This tear or whatever is getting really annoying.

+ Nice out.

+ Feeling a bit better since I stopped all the medications I was on.

- Backed out of the house I liked, because it's really overpriced, but I really liked the neighborhood.

- Been slacking on working out.

- Somehow 2 pairs of my jeans just ripped to hell when I took them out of the dryer. I know they are like 2 years old, and I've put on a little weight, but still weird the zippers ripped the way they did. It looks like I have to go shopping tomorrow.

Guest mellietronx

+Jersey Shore marathon maybe

+cookies...again

+big bowl of kale

+have 2 zines coming in the mail pretty soon

+bought a kitchy horror movie for 99 cents

Guest markovianprocess

+ Bought an awesome shirt for £3 (would have paid £20+).

+ American food store had grape soda, so I tried grape soda for the first time.

++ Blueberry vegan licorice! Awesome food day.

+++ New pillows (fuck you old pillows!)

- Forgot about the graduate fair on today, luckily it's a two-dayer, so I can go along tomorrow!

- Can't find anyone interested in going to see Margaret Cho in Glasgow on Sunday/Monday at this tiny comedy club.

+ Finally found some cheap hoodies at some new ghetto ass store called "Roses" that just opened up. It's somehow more ghetto then Value City was.

- Had a panic attack while driving home, and now my head is all foggy. Fuck anxiety man. I don't get why it's come back so bad.

+ Going to look at another house.

- I drove past it earlier, and it had a sign on the door saying there it mold inside.

+ Hopefully that means we can get it dirt cheap, gut it, and have a brand new house for cheap.

- Swelling in limbs seems to be back again, and is causing pain. My doctor told me twice not to worry about it, but it's sort of hard not to when hold a pen feels awful and making a fist feels weird because of the swelling in my palm.

- Chiptole gave me half cooked rice in my veggy bowl earlier, and it tasted like shit.

------- I hate the Metra.

------- I hate the suburbs.

--- Lost my iPhone and realized it was gone by the time the bus was a good block and a half away.

+ Got off the bus, ran back and found it untouched on the sidewalk where it had fallen.

+ Vegan sausage and peppers (kind of obsessed).

+ Space heaters.

- Between the Dine Alone garage sale, RFC preorders and Silent Circus coming out, I spent way too much money on records on Tuesday

+ Got an overtime shift last night so that more than makes up for it

+ 5 day weekend

+ my cousin who works/lives in Saudi Arabia is in town and him and my dad are coming down to visit me today

+ About to go look at the moldy house.

- Was told to bring a respirator, so it's probably covered in mold.

+ That means we can get it super cheap, and gut it, and get a new house for a good price.

- Trying to stay positive has not been helping, I'm still super depressed. Though I do feel a bit better since I quit all that shitty medicine they had me on.

- The slight swelling I have going on on my right arm an left is worrisome as hell.

- Sick of being to afraid to do anything in my life. I'm going to become a miserable lonely man in a few years if I don't grow some balls and make changes, and also attempt to resolve the being single problem.

Edit: Holy shit did that house ever have mold in it. I'd need to get it for $25k to have enough to fix it up (probably needs $40k-ish in work done if you gut it).

+ Sabres won!

+ Miller got a shutout

+ Not only is my girls travel hockey roster maxing out, my high school girls hockey team is going to have a solid roster, too. Last year we had 13 skaters and 2 goalies, and today at our meeting we had 15 skaters and a goalie and there was a better goalie who couldn't make it plus 5 or 6 more skaters.