+/- about your day

Guest markovianprocess

+ Working on an article for a big comedy website.

--- Someone just caused £700 of damage to my mum's car while it was parked, and didn't leave a note. There is no CCTV so she is stuck with the bill.

Bitchfest!

- My mom got readmitted to the hospital.. she's in for minimum 2 weeks, probably 3.

+ At least it's here in Buffalo and not Boston like last time.. and not 11.5 months like last time.

- I got bumped out of my teaching spot, so my income is really hurting.

- Student loans have to start getting repaid in January and I have no money.

+ I'm probably getting a long-term sub spot toward the end of December when a woman goes out with twins.

- My psuedo-girlfriend is being a c-biscuit. Her attention-whore friend that everyone knows I hate has her birthday Sunday, and because family is in town, they're making a 3 day spectacle of it. I was fine with that, I'd find something else to do, but then they decided to go out together last night too, and since I hate her so much, it meant that I wasn't going out. Then the p-gf gets pissy because she doesn't understand why that would upset me, especially when we had talked Wednesday about meeting up after Thanksgiving dinners.

It's funny typing these in that order, because only the first complaint really matters, but the last one is pissing me off the most.

+ had a pretty relaxing break so far

+ thanksgiving was better than expected

+ ran my first 5k last night, and did pretty good 29:03

- i only ran twice before the race to practice and now im so sore

- last day of holiday vacation and i have to spend most of it listing items on eBay

- cant even remember i time that i wasn't broke.

- AC Unit is leaking bad, and is on its last leg

+ my fiance decorated the house with Christmas stuff already so hopefully that cheers me up a bit

- dog is still sick and looks like will have to take pills everyday for the rest of her life.

- getting outer tie rod on my car replaced today, will be around $350

- second one i've had to do this year

+ every December a local pub makes mead, which is made from honey and I think blackberries, which goes on sale Saturday

- people start lining up at 5am, it goes on sale at 11am and it sells out in a few hours. A case is $120

Guest errolwest

+ every December a local pub makes mead, which is made from honey and I think blackberries, which goes on sale Saturday

- people start lining up at 5am, it goes on sale at 11am and it sells out in a few hours. A case is $120

mead day is the best day. other than that, regina is kind of a let down

+ coming along on an art project I've been working on over the last week.

- Some drama with a hyper Christian conservative frenemy of Mellie's who completed denigrated some decisions I made over 7 years ago in a very open and public forum of discussion.

+ A group of people have come out of that particular drama siding almost completely against said person mainly because they're all tired of her conservative, religious high horse.

+ Seeing Jerry Lee Lewis on Saturday.

today was one of those days where life decided to be a big oafy bully. life pretty much beat me up, took my lunch money, and generally made me fell bad about myself at nearly every instance.

its pretty well-summed up by my driving experiences. after getting back to my car from a shitty, shitty morning/afternoon of classes, i found a bright green parking ticket on my car. wont get into this, because i already have on here before.

but following this, i made my hour or so drive from school to work, which involved me being honked at by one person and flipped off by another. not to be outdone, however, i must have hit my horn at least 5 times, and dished out the bird to at least 5 other drivers.

found a temporary fix before work, in ripping a bowl and scarfing a kfc famous bowl. #bowlsonbowlsonbowls

and then while at work, my ipod was courteous enough to give me one of those golden shuffles, and just seems to know exactly what you need to hear next.

but at this point, im just so drained- mentally and physically exhausted from a 12 hour day of work and school fueled by little more than 5 hours of sleep.

im behind in almost all of my classes with the semester ending in the next 2 weeks. i have no idea how im supposed to graduate if this is the same shit im going to keep pulling.

and this whole feeling of "omg i suck, and everything just keeps getting worse" only reminds me of the times that this used to happen, and my ex would always be around to comfort me. but "ex" reigns pretty strongly here, as im not sure how to wind down other than spewing it all out on a record forum.

oh, and without bashing anyone directly (because im not taking it personally), it definitely sucks when youve made arrangements to sell about $300 in records, and have all 3 deals fall through. im too broke for this shit.

- My girls' high school federation hockey season kicked off tonight but three of our stronger players decided they'd rather go to this: http://www.kiss985.com/pages/8159309.php rather than play hockey. We ended up losing 2-1 after a really hardfought battle, and it would've been a completely different game had we had those three. Fucking ridiculous. I never in my life considered skipping a hockey game for anything I didn't HAVE to go to. I still don't understand, and I don't know how to punish them. I made sure to tell the girls to make sure they all say something to them so they have to hear it 15 times how they let the team down. I'm pissed off.

- Oh, and our goalie got run TWICE, Ryan Miller-style. The first one she came out to play the puck and the girl forechecking just dropped to her knees and barreled through her. Bullshit. The second one the puck came to the net and a girl drove right through the crease and over the top of her. No call on either play.

--- Girl I was interested in is talking to some other dude.

- HUD is making me jump through so many damn hoops to get this house.

- Life has been super boring lately. Sitting around playing Skyrim all day is so depressing, but damn all my friends for having real jobs, girlfriends/wives and not wanting to hang out very much.