+/- about your day

awesome weekend

+ went to a rad party and saw tons of friends

-/+ drove an hour home at 3 in the morning from said party to go to an interview at Zumiez which I subsequently destroyed

+ went back to Orlando for a few days to spend more time with some friends and saw/hung out with Deadhorse

+++ Bought the last copy they were selling of their tour press of WCCOOW

+++ Had chinese and olive garden

+++++ On the way home from Orlando got a call from Zumiez that I got the job. (Seasonal but hey, if I do well I might be kept so that's always cool)

+ have sold $300+ in records over the last week, and whats nice is i only sold 7 records.

- vet appointment for my sick puppy, and it cost me 283 bucks for the appointment and medicines

- vet told me my baby was geriatric... fucking sad

- back to being beyond broke

+ just got free hockey tickets to the Lightning Vs Flyers game tonight + free parking pass

+ just got 16x free suite tickets for the Lightning Vs Penguins game next week which includes all the free booze and food you could ever need. My coworkers are gonna love me when i break the news.

+/- Have to get together the quantities list for a menu I've been working on for an event on Saturday.

+/- Also have to draw up the contract (pluses in that it's money and minuses in that there are other things I'd rather be doing).

- Super crazy sun shine outside after I've spent the last few days getting used to the overcast.

+ Gnocchi for dinner tonight!

- trying to kick my room mate out but shes been avoiding me for the last two weeks. shes become a drug addict and is so flakey on rent and stuff.

---- dogs getting put down today and im stuck at work. so sad such a sweet dog.

++ possibly hanging out with this girl who im interested in depending on how i feel later. I've blown her off a few times the last couple weeks so i feel like this is the last straw.

--- pay pal account locked need to get it fixed so i can pre order the new caspian lp.

++ waiting to her back from a buddy of mine who might move in. good dude and we would be able to jam out a lot more.

++ got payed yesterday.

- Drank myself through my cold last night, and now I feel 100 times worse.

+/- Will probably still drink tonight.

+ Getting super excited about the house. Hopefully inspection is good next week.

+ Nice outside.

-- Weird ass night at the bars. Had to tell some creepy dude to stop hitting on my buddy's girlfriend like 5 times. He would not listen to my buddy or I, and would keep talking to her whenever we moved more then a foot away. My other buddy was bouncing and kicked some girl out for puking all over the bar, only to have her boyfriend start raising hell so he got kicked out. Once outside he kept swinging on people until he swung on a cop who was trying to calm him down, so he got arrested. Turns out he's a doctor at a major hospital downtown. Just a normal night in the valley.

+++++++ went to Chixdiggit tonight in my home town

+++++ they played for what seemed like 2 hours (either 2 hours or even possibly more) and they took requests the whole night

++++ by far, the best show I've been to in a long, long time

+ The last time I saw them was back in September 1999, I was 13 and in grade 9

Guest markovianprocess

- A month and a half being out of work and I'm no closer to getting something. I'd settle for something shitty right now at least to keep me busy.

- Finding it hard to be dealing with all of this free time. I have such a lack of motivation right now.

+ I've cut a lot of horrible stuff out of my diet and I'm going on regular long walks, so at least I'm losing a bit of weight.

+ Deleted my Facebook.

++ Cut off all communication with two really irritating girls.

+++/- Just bought this awesome screenprint of the movie Clerks, but it was a bit expensive because I bought the rarer/better one.

+++ Just got 3 months of Lovefilm for the price of 1 on the unlimited games deal.

+ House inspection tomorrow, then closing if all goes well. I'm excited and scared at the same time.

+/- I'm not looking forward to having to do all the work on the house though, but I'm sure it'll feel pretty amazing that I did most of it myself once it's done.

- My stomach has been really fucked up the last few days.

+ Started a new anxiety medicine today, hopefully it'll work better then the last.

+ A few new job prospects.

Congrats on the potential house; hope it goes well for ya.

Thanks, I'm really hoping all goes well too.

+/- Inspection on the house is delayed, because HUD is going to turn the utilities on.

- Tendinitis in my shoulder is back I think. It feels the same, and is radiating down my arm. It's annoying as hell.

+ I have a business lunch next week with a company to discuss a spring internship.

- My stomach is still fucked up today. I've been chugging pepto like no other.