+/- about your day

- despite my obnoxiously OCD warnings to a person who is within close proximity to Mellie and I to quarantine themselves while they get over their cold, they practically refused to hear my words and I woke up this morning with the beginning hints of cold symptoms myself.

+ Drank endless amounts of tea, took some Airborne and read all day to stay relaxed and attempt to fight off the sickness before it got further.

+ Looks like it's working.

Guest markovianprocess

- 5 job rejections in the last 2 days, still waiting to hear back on 25 or more jobs

- Sold 5 guitars (EDIT: 6 guitars now) and about 300 records this year to get out of debt that my (so far) worthless education put me in

- Had to cancel plans (only thing I've been looking forward to all week) because of all of the weather warnings

+ 1960s Batman episodes on YouTube. Adam West makes everything better

- I have a lunch with the people I'm interning with in about 30 minutes, but my anxiety is causing me to freak out and I feel super nauseous and am worried I won't be able to eat anything.

Guest markovianprocess

+ Thinking of moving my blog to Tumblr. Since I opened my account, way more people have begun to reblog and like my articles than on Wordpress.

- I hate Tumblr, I can never find a good layout.

- That is now 6 guitars I've sold in the last 2 to 3 weeks.

+ I've pocketed the money with no problems, and I've stuck it all into savings.

- Not being able to spend money sucks.

+ decided to do some good for once, and collected and filled my entire car with blankets, sheets, towels... for the local humane society. They need blankets for all their outside kennels so the dogs dont freeze. that made me feel good dropping that off yesterday.

- broke and spent money i didnt have this weekend

- have a 1000 things to do today before my girl gets back

- sold a bunch of shit on ebay last week and most of the people never paid me, fucking hate ebay

Next week should be filled with +s (hopefully)

+ got free tickets to a lightning game

+ have our office christmas party with open bar

+ friends annual ugly christmas party

+ hopefully will be getting a large christmas bonus (hopefully or i will be destroyed)

- $7 left to my name and after 1 1/2 months i still have no job whatsoever. i've already dwindled my eating habits to once a day. And i have been looking for a job.

- 2 weeks+ and i still dont' have a date for new years. my roommate got me tickets to take someone and i think i'm gonna be screwed.

- having to sell my orange head for $$$$ sucks balls.

life hasn't sucked this bad in a long time. i wonder if i can get unemployment for a few months till i get a job.

+ Drank way too much lat night.

- Smoked too many cigarettes.

+/- Officially start my internship tomorrow morning. Going to be a long day since I have to go into work right after it.

+ Ending my second week of cleaning up my eating habits and thus far it looks as though I've lost two pounds (my goal has been a slow but steady loss of a pound a week).

+ Coming along on the art for a project I've been steadily getting through.

- Many of my clients are away for the holidays which puts a strain on the month's finances (this happens every December).

Guest errolwest
+got home from work and girlfriend isn't home

+went to place right around the corner that brews their own beer and bought a 6 pack

+they make mead there and the babe waitress with tattoo's gave me one for free

+playing xbox for the rest of the night

they are charging $18 for a pint of mead. its really good, but not that good. passing on the mead this year.

+got home from work and girlfriend isn't home

+went to place right around the corner that brews their own beer and bought a 6 pack

+they make mead there and the babe waitress with tattoo's gave me one for free

+playing xbox for the rest of the night

they are charging $18 for a pint of mead. its really good, but not that good. passing on the mead this year.

It's $18 a Bushwakkers? Jesus. I ended up getting a case of 12 from there but haven't tried it yet. The mead I got yesterday was from Slow Food Pub. It was alright but nearly as good as the Bushwakker one.

- It's been a rough couple of days, mostly because a player on my team's mom died, and they're girls so it gets super emotional.

- When I get stressed out I tend to get much shorter with my patience. I swore on the bench way too much in our game last night and berated a ref for sucking, which I try not to do.

- I also ended up getting in a fight with my almost-girlfriend.

- My mom is stuck in a room in the hospital for at least 3 more weeks and she's going stir-crazy.

Guest errolwest

It's $18 a Bushwakkers? Jesus. I ended up getting a case of 12 from there but haven't tried it yet. The mead I got yesterday was from Slow Food Pub. It was alright but nearly as good as the Bushwakker one.

yeah, slows is very meh. also, my friend works their/ has tattoos/is a babe. maybe she gave you your free beer? haha/ yeah, bushwakkers is running a racket and a half this year.

yeah, slows is very meh. also, my friend works their/ has tattoos/is a babe. maybe she gave you your free beer? haha/ yeah, bushwakkers is running a racket and a half this year.

Yeah I've only eaten a few times and it was just okay. It was just super close to go and pick up a 6 pack after work. This girl was kinda tall, fairly slim and had dark/black hair and straight bangs.

Guest errolwest

Yeah I've only eaten a few times and it was just okay. It was just super close to go and pick up a 6 pack after work. This girl was kinda tall, fairly slim and had dark/black hair and straight bangs.

haha that sounds like her! but yeah, wakkers, kind of over rated. except for the nachos. the nachos trump all.

+ Internship went pretty good. Didn't do very much today other then set up a few computers and install software on them.

+ They took me out to 5 Guys for lunch, but I could barely eat from my anxiety.

- I opened up a new PC box and pulled the PC out, only to find a good 6 inch spider running around in the box. Shit was close to biting me.

- House fell through.

+ Actually kind of glad. Probably going to get an apartment in an area of town I really like, but would not buy a house in.