+/- about your day

- I really wish hitting girls wasn't taboo so I could punch at least one of them in the face.

I'll do it. I need to hit someone... and here's why:

- AT&T is being a piece of shit, my phone cuts out every couple minutes if not after 30 seconds.

- My fucking leg is driving me insane and hurts so intensely that I may just hack it off entirely.

- Pain meds are making me crazy.

- Can't eat without getting sick.

- Sleeping ridiculous amounts of hours and unable to stay up to even do homework, I just check on here whenever I wake up.

- I want to drink whiskey and listen to Patsy Cline, but I'm too weak to get up to put her record on, and the whiskey will just make me throw up and sleep considering everything else I've consumed has.

- Loads of homework.

- Computer taking a shit in the middle of my homework and totally turning off out of nowhere, disabling me from turning in a time sensitive assignment.

- WAH WAH WAH

+ I have the fucking cutest dog ever. She's 2.5 lbs (full grown), has feline tendencies, sometimes acts like she's an attack dog 40 times her size when she thinks she's "protecting" me, loves to cuddle, has the heart of a lion or some other courageous animal and never fails to cheer me up when she sticks her tongue out or barks at me so that I can pick her up to put her on my bed.

+/- went and visited my new work place and met all the people. super nice place, mostly chicks, some with full sleeves.

- went through orientation and they seem strict. no more days on VC, ebay or dicking around on anything thats not work related

- having to document every hour of my day.

- going to miss out on pre orders, and im gonna need someone to start texting me when shit pops up.

+ shorter work days 9-5 instead of 9-6

- been in a rut lately, somewhat unhappy

- trades and ebay records that are MIA. pissed!!!!!!

+ busy as fuck this morning, then should be peaceful afterlunch

- GF being broke is making me sooooo fucking poor.

----- i'm sick, and i'm soooo fucking congested

--- i took dayquil for most of the day, but didn't realize until 3 AM that i should've been taking tylenol cold congestion

+ feel a little bit better, but my brain feels like it's covered in snot (because it probably is)

+ re-reading choke

+ since i'm sick, i don't have to do anything all day. i get to lay in bed and watch movies.

- broke

----- have to pack and ship out some ebay items

-------- $30 in ebay fees

- My router or modem is messed up and my web cuts out every 45 mins or so. I am going with the modem since it says I am still connected to the router when it happens.

+ Feeling good today

+ Bought some more poly bags, and finally got some record cleaner and a brush.

- Spent too much of a paycheck I just got yesterday

- Work tonight, but might call off since I am sick of people just not showing up with no consequence.

- Driving to work will be crazy since 2 water mains broke downtown and the street by my work collapsed.

+ Peggle Nights is out in the wild, hooray mindless timekillers!

- Can't play it here at work

- I found out I am not on the distribution list for one of my projects and someone not me set dates for all my deliverables, some of which were before the project even became legit.

- Afternoon is fucking crawling so sloooooow.

+the whole foods around the corner takes the "dining dollars" from my college ID that i would never use other wise and have $150 on. +so stoked on eating edamame hummus and drinking apple cider and listening to righteous jams

too bad your drug dealer doesnt take these dining dollars

+the whole foods around the corner takes the "dining dollars" from my college ID that i would never use other wise and have $150 on. +so stoked on eating edamame hummus and drinking apple cider and listening to righteous jams

That rules. My college was so small, we didn't have any fast-food restaurants on campus, nor did our vending machines accept our meal cards (like a lot of schools are doing now), so I always had tons of meal points leftover every year.

too bad your drug dealer doesnt take these dining dollars

i'm like, almost 100% sure that you're the only person who still thinks those jokes are worth while.

That rules. My college was so small, we didn't have any fast-food restaurants on campus, nor did our vending machines accept our meal cards (like a lot of schools are doing now), so I always had tons of meal points leftover every year.

Yeah. We have 3 vending machines in the lobby that take our cards, and take from that 150. A cool thing about those is people will swipe their card twice because they think it didn't work. And then they'll get their drink, then I walk by and get the other one for free. This happens at least half of the time that I walk by 'em. What I dislike about the whole card/food situation is that it's too late to switch my meal plan from 15/week to 10/week. Last week, I went twice. It's just such a waste that they don't carry over or anything.