+/- about your day

Guest eriathomas

+ Bump on my tongue is from grinding teeth, and from favoring that side when I sleep. The dentist also grinding down one of my teeth because it hit first when I bite, and may help with the grinding at night.

+ Think I passed my test today, despite hardly studying at all.

- Woke up with another headache that won't go away. I think it's my house, because my mom has the same problem from it's being really dry in here when the furnace it on. We need to get the humidifier looked at I think.

Guest eriathomas

- Don't feel like going to work tonight.

- Have to do some accounting homework over the weekend, and need to re-learn some of it since I forgot how to do it.

+ Jaw doesn't hurt today!

+ Asura Cryin' is getting fucking crazy. I hate shows that get all crazy and end on cliffhangers every episode.

- My sister is in hospital.

- I dropped my ipod in a puddle.

- My new fiddler crab is eating my fish.

+ Just bought me some records.

+ Eating take out.

+ Watching the Darts grand slam.

+ Turkish Techno and The Measure [sA] are drowning out the almost pointless commentary.

+ My Lawrence Arms 7"s got here this morning.

- new meds are making me tired all the time.

+friend came over last night and we just chilled and listened to records.

+great shows coming up. Baroness, YoungWidows/Russian Circles, Pelican.

+friend from a few hours away is coming out for a weekend to hang out. Going to have a nice little party, see some bands and go to a Bills game.

+going to see Doomriders in Albany next month.

That is one damn fine clock.

+++++ Bought tickets for Dinosaur Jr. and The Jesus Lizard! Dino Jr. is the Thursday and The Jazzy 'Zard is next Tuesday! I cannot wait!

- Totally broke.

- woke up @ 4a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep before my alarm went off at 5a.m.

- 12 hour work day

+ Alabama's 10-0 RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER GIVE 'EM HELL ALABAMA!!!

+ TERRENCE "MOUNT" CODY came in today...dude's seriously waaay bigger in person

+ Revival Tour this Wednesday...fucking pumped, Jon Snodgrass, Chad Price, Frank Turner, Chuck Ragan, plus possiblity of Jim Ward

plus possiblity of Jim Ward

Why is this just a possibility? Did I miss something?

the Venue still has that Jim Ward is going to be there...but they never changed it to say that Jon Snodrass and Chad Price were gonna be there, so I have no clue if it's going to be Chuck Ragan, Frank Turner, Chad Price, Jon Snodgrass, Jim Ward, and Zydepunks...just seems like quite a massive line-up...especially if the show rolls just like it did last year where each person on the tour gets their own mini-show during the evening.

the Venue still has that Jim Ward is going to be there...but they never changed it to say that Jon Snodrass and Chad Price were gonna be there, so I have no clue if it's going to be Chuck Ragan, Frank Turner, Chad Price, Jon Snodgrass, Jim Ward, and Zydepunks...just seems like quite a massive line-up...especially if the show rolls just like it did last year where each person on the tour gets their own mini-show during the evening.

gotcha. I think it is just a huge line up. I am a little worried about set lengths myself (I'm going the next night), but the venues in both atlanta and gainesville have everyone listed, and from the sleepercar website, which is basically just Jim's blog, it seems that he is on till the end.

gotcha. I think it is just a huge line up. I am a little worried about set lengths myself (I'm going the next night), but the venues in both atlanta and gainesville have everyone listed, and from the sleepercar website, which is basically just Jim's blog, it seems that he is on till the end.

excellence then, I have a feeling this is going to be a really really long show then

Guest eriathomas

+ Payday

- Too lazy to pick-up my check before work, so it won't get put into the bank until tomorrow afternoon. I really need to set-up direct deposit.

- Have to finish up my accounting homework due tomorrow, and it's annoying stuff.

+ My copy of L4D2 shipped today.

+ Bought some stuff I wanted from polyvinyl's sale.

- Need to start christmas shopping soon. I hate going to some of the stores I need to buy stuff from.