+/- about your day

+ Hopefully getting all my homework done at work tonight.

+ Started watching Dexter Season 1 again, and am liking it.

- My econ. teacher has still not posted our last test grade online with the curve, even though he said he would by last Thursday.

OH C'MON! where's the tongue update?

hahahaha muzzy, that made me laugh so hard.

--- tooth is killing me.

- thus reminding me i need to get all four wisdom teeth ganked/have jaw surgery.

+ got my die hard copy of Gates of Slumber Hymns of blood and thunder from Rise Above today

+ its awesome

+ reading terry brooks magic kingdom of landover series and feeling like a high school nostalgia trip.

this is why we are vc bffs now.

Just for the record, my only qualm with Muzzy was because of you. So if you're cool, I'm going to apologize for being a dick and also give props to him for liking Ink & Dagger. Can we be 3-way friends now?

I love Ink & Dagger. You mentioning them is prompting me to listen to them right now.

I like seeing everyone get along. This is some sort of Hallmark/Kodak shit going on.

Guest markovianprocess

+++++ http://i35.tinypic.com/2e34dn8.jpg I just got sent this preview of the Credits screen for an X-Box Live game called Pixel Boarder my music will be featured in (I'm Sycamore Drive). I'll also be a playable character in the game!! To me that is unbelievably cool.

- Having to miss out playing a show in Dundee to study for a presentation for European Politics.

Guest eriathomas

++ I received a game I bought off buy.com's ebay store today, the day after it shipped. Free shipping > their $8 express shipping.

+ Have a B in my econ call now.

- Test in a few hours in my accounting class.

+ I only need to get a 60% or higher, then it'll be dropped and my A test will be the only grade.

--- My dog has been acting weird the last couple days, now she is pissing blood. Pretty worried about her, plus dont have too much money to blow.

- feel crappy

- have to go to some afterwork meeting thing at the Jaguars stadium. I dont wanna go at all

- Girlfriend is stressed beyond belief about her midterms

- everything right now is soo stressful

- just got hit with some old medical bills that i thought i had already paid

- Booooooo to everything

alan and casey, to answer your burning question, yes yes we can all be happy muzzy lovers! eerrr, that came out sounding stranger than expected.

WHATEV, PEACE LOVE AND MUZZY.

yay

i feel like we're in that claymation rudolph movie and you're the reformed bumble who just needed to get rid of his toothache to become a tame and beloved member of the community.

and now you get to put the star on top of the christmas tree.

just go with it.

Guest markovianprocess

+ One of my songs is the featured track of the day on 8bitdaily, a respected blog for chipmusic. Sweet!

+ I finished up my presentation way earlier than I thought I would and got the chance to relax for the rest of the night.

Guest eriathomas

- The neighbor from the house we may be moving into said the landlord is pretty shady. The last tenant sued him from saying he did not receive the rent money.

- My friends still want to move in, but I am a bit reluctant. Their was a bit more shady stuff it seemed too when I talked to the guy.

Guest eriathomas

- lol ebay users. My auctions says "Game is complete, and in great shape." He asks, "What condition is the disc in, and does it come with the disc, manual and case?"

- Need to make a decision about moving in the next few hours. I think the landlord is too shady, so I'll probably say no.

- Weird ass pain in my leg below my knee, it feels really odd and I can't tell if it is the muscle or what.

+ My paycheck was pretty good.

+ Preorder Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 from amazon. I'll take the few days of shipping for the $20 video game credit to the site. I have a ton of other games to play until then anyway.

+ Picked up Mass Effect for cheap.