+/- about your day

- Im in the worst mood ever right now, super fucking pissed

- Diabetes is fucked up and making me feel like shit

- Some frat boy fuck wearing a dave matthews band shirt ran into at walmart and made some smart ass comment about how i should watch where i am going and i lost my shit and started screaming at him like a psycho. it took everything i had not to knock his teeth out.

- old friend is coming into town but i honestly dont want to see him, cause i dont want to go out drinking

- rather broke right now

- stupid college football people took over the town. florida georgia shit is every where. Jacksonville is filled with more cock suckers than usual.

+/- Popping painkillers was the only way i made it through today

+ slow day at work and i was able to make a sweet mix cd

+ my whole department was out sick today, so i got to sit around and do nothing

Guest eriathomas

- Went to a really lame party last night.

- I have to work until midnight tonight.

- Nothing to do tonight.

+ We get an extra hour of sleep tonight.

Guest markovianprocess

- After a sterling recommendation from a guy in my class, I watched How Racist Are You? on Channel 4 on Demand. I was disappointed as the show was just very basic social psychology.

+ I had a pretty good day at work. There were a lot of new people starting today. It's a nice atmosphere.

+ Going into uni tomorrow on my day off. I've tracked down a few books that will be extremely useful for an essay I'm writing.

- going through one of those phases where i am really down and out

+ william elliot whitmore tonight

- he doesnt really write the kind of songs that are uplifting and help get out of a slump

this has been me as well.

+++first time hanging out with Vince, Dave and Dave's lady in a long time. I'm stoked.

Guest eriathomas

- I really don't feel like going to work tonight.

- Anxiety is messed up today.

+ Sold a few things on ebay.

+ Should be an alright mail day, if usps tracking is correct.

Guest eriathomas

+ No school or work today.

- It's freezing out, and it's sort of snowing.

- The Left 4 Dead 2 demo is pretty disappointing. The game seems way too smooth, if that makes any sense. I liked the roughness of the movements and such in the first. The melee weapons are also stupid.

+ Listening to Ramesses

+ Russian Circles/Red Sparrowes/Young Widows/Coliseum show tomorrow night.

+ Dethklok/High On Fire/Mastodon/Converge show next week

- Probally gonna bail on the Ensiferium show to afford

+ The Cannibal Corpse/Hate Eternal show

- Self Review time at work

--- been disconnected and depressed lately.

- Debt collector called my parent's house for me and I'm not sure what the fuck for. I'm thinking it's the same goddamn Verizon bill I disputed last year. UGH.

- Job search is still not good.

- Now that I paid rent, I will have 25 bucks to my name until I can sort out this unemployment stuff. Even on unemployment, it wont even be enough to cover my rent come December.

------------------------------------------------My parents also told me my dog had a really really bad stroke last night. He's really old. He's on a lot of meds right now and they won't know anything until they do tests on him.

Guest eriathomas

- I'm coming down with a head cold.

- Skipping my Accounting class since I'm really dizzy right now, and have a slight fever. Hopefully I don't miss much since we are pretty much done with the class other then some quickbooks project.

Guest eriathomas

- Need a new job. They are changing all the rules here, and we will be required to attend training and wear a uniform starting next year. Our pay is still frozen as well.

- Bump on my tongue they kept coming and going, is back and bothers the fuck out of my today. I am almost scared to get it looked at.

+ Weekend

+ 4 Days until MW2

+ Almost everything on my incoming record list has actually shipped.

- Feeling a bit sick still, but whatever made me dizzy yesterday went away pretty fast.

- woke up with a headache, and i didnt drink last night

- have to be my girlfriend's chauffeur all day, to go shopping, haircut and then out to the bar... i guess i cant complain since its was her 30th birthday a couple days ago

+ going out to the bar tonight... not my favorite place but a few of my friends are coming up to kick it who i havent drank with in a long time.

- my dog stinks so bad, and i dont feel like giving her a bath.... so lazy

+ should be getting some records today

+ Houseboat album finally coming out