+/- about your day

+i have an interview with a marketing firm in 20 minutes. This is a big deal.(Because of the transit strike they were holding interviews on Saturday too)

+ I also have an interview today for a server position. But I'd much rather get the marketing gig.

+ Hooked up with a really cute guy last night. I felt bad making him have to wake up early so I could make the train to my interview but he was sweet about it. If I never see/talk him again, oh well but I'd like to because he's wicked cute and nice.

Guest eriathomas

+ It's almost 70F out today.

- Woke up with a slight earache, and it's freaking me out because of the bump on my tongue, because it could be a sign of cancer- or I'm just grinding my teeth again. I should really go to the dentist again.

+ Slow as hell day at work.

+ I had an amazing time in Philadelphia the last 4 days with my lovely GF of 6 years!

- I'm really bummed it's already over

- Slept like shit last night

-------------I woke up this morning with the fucking flu. ugh. I feel like death.

should have also read:

+++++ got to hang out with allison!

haahahaha.

Guest eriathomas

- I feel really sick, and I can't place my finger on something that just does not feel right. I'm really dizzy and nauseous.

- Bump on my tongue is freaking me out, and that entire side of my face hurts, probably from grinding my teeth from my anxiety and stress over it.

+ MW2 tomorrow.

- have to attempt to go to work tonight, even though my brain is not working right while sick.

+ I had an amazing time in Philadelphia the last 4 days with my lovely GF of 6 years!

- I'm really bummed it's already over

- Slept like shit last night

-------------I woke up this morning with the fucking flu. ugh. I feel like death.

should have also read:

+++++ got to hang out with allison!

haahahaha.

Truth!

- I'm still so sick. Fever, headache, coughing, runny nose. Ick.

- I have a ton of homework I have to get done this week too. Sucks.

Guest eriathomas

+ I took some ativan before bed last night, and woke up with no pain in my jaw or on my tongue. I think everything, even the bump is from grinding my teeth since i read it can leave impressions on the tongue. I think I should still get it looked at though.

- Another class, and work tonight, ruining my MW2 time.

+ MW2 all night and all day tomorrow.

Guest markovianprocess

+++ I've got a lot of work for university done lately.

- After 10 days without a day off I finally decided to take a break from work. I will pick it back up tomorrow.

+++ I went to do some record shopping instead. I went to Monorail and asked them to recommend me any 2 records from what was on my iPod. One of the guys recommended Broadcast And The Focus Group which was superb, and Cold Cave which is really good so far. It's great to hear some new music I wouldn't have normally picked up.

+ My record collection is starting to get pretty large with a large range of styles represented. It's nice to flick through.

+ One of my very few friends from high school's coming to Philly and we are going to hang out tonight/tomorrow!!!

+ The cutie I hooked up with on Friday, who I thought would probably not call me again, texted me. Wanted to hang out tonight, but I have plans (mentioned above) so we're going to try for Thursday.

++++++++++ I said it before, but I'll say it again because I'm so stoked but I GOT A JOB!

- work was fucking insane today

+ the Jimmy John's store I work for broke the single-day sales record for any Jimmy John's in existence this past saturday

+ saw Comeback Kid and Dead Swans tonight

- Minus the Bear show was Sold Out

+ still managed to snag 4 copies of their "Tour Only" and poorly hand-numbered 7"s (all are spoken for, please don't P.M. about a copy)

- missed A.A.Bondy with Elvis Perkins in Deerland as well

+ still a pretty successfull day/night

- Still somewhat sick. Lots of mucus in my lungs causing me to cough and cough and cough.

- Gotta do a lot of homework today even though I'm sick

+/- Not going to work or class again. I've got sick days so I'm covered there, but I hope I'm not missing anything important in class!

Guest eriathomas

+/- Going to the dentist tomorrow to get the bump looked at, and to get a part of my gum looked at that keeps bothering me.

- I tried to set up an appointment with an academic adviser to help me schedule classes, and they'll booked until mid-December. It looks like I'll have to make my own schedule, then go in and see what they think.

+ No class or work today.

- Econ. test tomorrow, that I really don't want to study for.

+ MW2

Guest eriathomas

+/- My power flashed while I was playing MW2 and I got the rrod. I unplugged it and turned it back on and it seems to want to work but I'm going to give it a bit.