+/- about your day

Guest markovianprocess

+++ Went to bed after bidding on a Get Bent Demo 7'' test pressing, woke up and I won it for $31! Way less than I expected it to go for.

- In for two classes today with a 4 hour gap.

+ I'll probably get a lot of work done though.

EDIT:

+++ Decided to go buy a little amp and go busking with my Game Boy outside the university I go to. Had a lot of fun, chatted to a lot of nice people.

Guest eriathomas

- I don't feel like going to classes today.

+ Cool and raining out, love it.

+ Post office between classes to mail out some stuff I sold.

- Hopefully it does not cost more then $10, since it's all I have until I pick up my check tomorrow.

+ Going to grind and advance the story a bit more in Lost Odyssey, since I am getting sort of close to the end. I still don't know how I've not killed 1000 monsters, but I've gotten perfect over 500 times.

- work is very frustrating. we are supposed to be in a transitionary role, where we train some new people how to do our jobs....yet somehow we keep picking up new work! my staff is done in 15 days so i am not sure how they plan on having us build a process then train new people in that short of time

+ it could lead to some people getting their last day pushed out, which would mean a lot more money for them!

Guest eriathomas

- Ugh, same hypochondria stuff as always. I really need to figure out a way to deal with this better.

+ I received shipping confirmation today for 3 records out of the 5 on my incoming list.

+ Payday.

+ Pre-ordering Modern Warfare 2 this weekend.

- Need an oil change.

+ Picking up a few anime DVDs.

+ Supposed to go look at a house tomorrow. The area it is in is really close to an iffy area, but I think it'll be ok. It's a huge house, 5 bedrooms, 2 baths and a huge finished basement. It'll only be 3 of us living there, plus I'm sure my one friend's girlfriend will be there every night, so 4 but only 3 rooms will be used.

Guest markovianprocess

+ Picked up a parcel from the post office. The Living End - Roll On on vinyl. So stoked.

+ After having lunch with some friends. I picked up a promo copy of Animal Collective - Summertime Clothes.

+ Possibly more busking fun on Wednesday as my friend Tom is coming to town.

- I've got a seminar class in just over an hour and I haven't done as much reading as I should have.

+paid all my bills today.

+picked up three of the murder city devils represses for 25ppd!

+was finally able to replace my turnable that crapped out over a month ago.

-Have to work second shift today

-Saturday though Tuesday I'll be working overnight. I'm covering for a buddy who had knee surgery yesterday so it's all good.

Guest eriathomas

- Checked out a house today, was a huge piece of shit and needs tons and tons of work.

+ My future roommates are checking out another, a huge house, but it has some section 8 apartments behind it. I think it'll be alright though since the rest of the neighborhood is all old folks.

Guest eriathomas

I never said anything about anyone being black. That area has always been known for crime, but it's a bit further down, that's more the only reason I'd be worried.

but it has some section 8 apartments behind it. I think it'll be alright though since the rest of the neighborhood is all old folks.

Yeah man, you better watch out. Everyone knows poor people are all criminals. Especially if they're black.

Fuck, the ones behind my house are. They are assholes too.

Almost all the townhouses that back up to those apartments have been broken into. they have broken into about 30 cars including mine twice and have also put rat poison wrapped in food to try and kill peoples dogs. They also cut/break down sections of the fence in order to make easier get-aways.

Its been a little better since they caught a few of them. im hoping shit starts getting better soon. Its really made me want to get a gun.

- I was fired for leaving the back door unlocked again. 2.25 years down the drain for absentmindedness.

- I was expecting tips to pay off the expenses I incurred had last week.

+ Decided to travel with my time off.

--- Made a friend cry by joking that I'd be leaving town for good.

+ Caught up on movies

+ Band practice (playing) went better

- Band practice ended the guitarists straplock coming unscrewed and falling to the ground, breaking the input jack into the hollow body

Pretty fucking shitty day. Ah, venting sounds better.

Guest markovianprocess

+ I got a ton of cool records recently.

+ Not feeling as tired since I started a diet.

- I know it doesn't mean anything to most people, but it kind of bums me out going from +3 karma to -1 in a day.

+ I got a ton of cool records recently.

+ Not feeling as tired since I started a diet.

- I know it doesn't mean anything to most people, but it kind of bums me out going from +3 karma to -1 in a day.

Don't worry dude, +1

+ Yesterday was was the last day of a 7 day drinking binge/Fest warm up (although i bailed on the drinking on the last day). I loved it made me remember why i used to do it more bumped in to so many people i just don't see anymore.

+ Yesterday came 2nd of 64 at a regional poker final, used the winnings today to treat myself to some records.

- 6.5 days of drinking, no sleep and surviving on a diet of morning toast and midnight pizza has inevitably broken me, and its cold.

Guest eriathomas

- Ran out of anxiety meds and now I feel really shitty.

+/- Going to start my accounting homework at work tonight. It seems a lot easier this time.

- Still worried about so much crap.

+ Nice mail day.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Hanging out with one of my good buddies who came from Boston to see me!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Gaslight Anthem/Murder By Death/The Loved Ones/Broadway Calls two nights in a row. Both nights were fucking amazing. They played so much off of Sink or Swim tonight.

+Brain Fallon says he's doing a side project from Chuck Ragan next year. I almost pissed myself when he told me. He then proceeded to do a Chuck impression but it sounded more like Hulk Hogan. I love it.

+I love feeling good/posi. I've missed this.

Guest eriathomas

-- My tongue feels odd, almost like it is slightly swollen, but it does not looks like it is nor am I having any problems breathing, talking, or swallowing like you'd think you would if it was. I don't know if I should go see my doctor, or my dentist for it since it's really really freaking me out.

+ Buying Borderlands after my first class tomorrow, then hopefully playing it a ton after work. Hopefully it won't draw me away from the end of Lost Odyssey for too long.

- have a test tomorrow and barely started studying for it tonight. Have to stay up late/wake up early. I did it to myself =/

- have a test on thursday

+ after that test i believe i don't have a test for awhile, which is a relief

+/- one moment i feel stressed, and the next i feel okay. this wishy/washy feeling has been occurring often lately.

++++++++++This weekend was awesome.

- My friend is heading back to Boston now.

-Someone here must really really not like me and has a lot of time on their hands. What's wrong yo? I'm not quite sure what I've done as I haven't been on the past couple days.

+ Get to catalog more records on Thursday

+++++++++++ OH. My friend also fixed my receiver so now when I listen to my records, it doesn't sound poopy.