+/- about your day

Guest eriathomas

- Tongue still feels odd, but it does not look swollen to me at all.

- I have a bunch of accounting homework due on Thursday, and half the problems are from a chapter we are just starting today. It's super lame we only have one class day to learn it.

+ Borderlands is awesome.

+ Felt really good today despite not taking any anxiety pill. I even got stuck in a traffic jam, which usually makes me panic, and I was fine.

Guest markovianprocess

+ This Copyrights / Dopamines single is getting me stoked for the day.

+ I'm not in uni for long today, so I've got the rest of the day to study.

- Had a major falling out with a friend over a trade for musical equipment. I don't think we will be talking for a while.

Guest eriathomas

-- My tongue is freaking me the hell out. It still bothers me and looked kind of swollen last night, but doesn't anymore. I think I'll call my doctor and see if he can see me, and then maybe sent me to an ENT or something since I doubt my dentist will know too much.

- Woke up with a headache for the third day in a row since I ran out of medicine.

+ No work or class today.

+ Listening to a few records I got the last couple of days.

+ Going to play a ton of Borderlands later.

++ Blu-ray rip out of the live-action "Blood: The Last Vampire" movie. Too bad it's in xvid, but at least it's still 720p. It's dling at 1mb/s too, so it'll be ready to watch in a few!

Guest eriathomas

- 4 straight day of having a headache from the moment I wake up, until I go to bed. It was so bad earlier I had to leave class.

+ Started taking my medicine again, so hopefully once it's in my system more the headaches will stop since I think they are from withdrawal from it.

- Tongue is bothering me still, thinking I'll call my doctor tomorrow or wait until Monday to see if he can look at it or if he thinks I should go to my dentist or something.

+ 12 hr turn mention above made me pull this album out. it's been a while, but definetely in my top 10 (5?) ever. so fucking good.

+ I got an A on two quizzes today

- I took two quizzes today

- of 250 applicants for a job I interviewed for, I was in the bottom 247

--- out of pot

++ my wife came home with 4 bottles of free wine

and it's only 20 minutes into the day!

Guest eriathomas

+ First day I woke up with no headache in 4 days!

+ My tongue feels better now too. I think the apple cider my mom bought was irritating it. It still feels odd, but not the same as it did yesterday.

- No food in the house other then a vegetable platter, and all the good stuff has been eaten but the green pepper, which is making my mouth itch for some reason.

- Start of my work week.

+ I have a pretty solid A going in my Accounting II class, which really surprises me.

- I sort of regret buying Borderlands, as it got boring already. I think I need to play it online to see if that makes it more fun.

+ I beat Lost Odyssey last night, and it was awesome other then the final boss being way too easy. I'm going back and finishing up a few side quests I missed and am tempted to download the really hard DLC dungeon.

been a good week

+ Accepted back into school

+ got a hair cut

- Don't have enough money for new Tires like I need (I keep filling up my front tire every single day)

+ UNKNOWN HINSON show tonight...fucking EXCITED

+ Bama vs. Tennessee tomorrow

+ first Sunday I havn't had to open since May

+/- 2 weddings I have to go to tomorrow...which will cause me to miss at minimum the 4th quarter of the game...

- Jeep is probably going to overheat on the interstate again...damnations

Next week holds Look Mexico w/ Bridge and Tunnel, Rise-Up Howlin' Werewolf, and then Jemina Pearl w/ Islands, then Halloween night DEXATEENS!!!

+ finally got the Blink - Buddha scans over to Kung fu and just got a response saying thanks and they were gonna hook me up with a "nice" thank you package + the the Blink test press. im very excited about this.

+ Friday, nothing going on. being lazy. watching tv + movies

+ listened to a ton of new records today

- Midterms for my girl and she his wiggin about next week. i probably wont see her anytime soon.

- let my friend borrow all my horror dvds and i really wanna watch some zombie movies.

- have to work a little this weekend

Guest eriathomas

+ Finished all my accounting homework, except the bonus problem which I am too lazy to do. I just need to make the note card she lets us use on the test by Tuesday.

- I forgot my Econ book at home, so I can't do my homework at work.

- Work is super slow, so I'm really bored now that I have nothing to do.

+ Feeling good anxiety wise.

+ My tongue is starting to feel more normal, but it still feels like it is "too big" or "swollen" when it is not. I still don't know if I should go to the doctor about it or not.

Guest eriathomas

+ Hopefully getting all my homework done at work tonight.

+ Started watching Dexter Season 1 again, and am liking it.

- My econ. teacher has still not posted our last test grade online with the curve, even though he said he would by last Thursday.