+/- about your day

+Finished my last exam of the semester yesterday

+My friend came to town and we've been chillin the past couple days

+Went to my favorite local restaurant tonight. mmm

+Came back and some friends and I drank some beer (finally found some imperial white!) and talked the most ridiculous shit to some chumps on l4d2.

+Going home tomorrow to hang out with the rest of my bros and I'm going backpacking sometime next week.

Guest eriathomas

+ Beat Magna Carta 2. I love RPGs.

- My friend called me to hang out, I show up and his girlfriend is obviously in a pissy mood but she still says hi because she is nice. She then had a talk with him for like God knows how long in the kitchen because I left after like 20 minutes.

- Work tomorrow

+ Picking up my check, which I should have done days ago.

- $40 overdraft fee due to a dollar overdraft (from my phone companies convenience fee!)

- The Spaghetti Western Bible vol two 4 dvd set only has one spaghetti western and its transferred from a rotting vhs

+ shark attacks in the US decreased due to the recession

+/- the bar I do a monthly mod dance night at is in panic due to the 250 confirmed guests on Facebook for tomorrow night

+ new zine, 2 mixes (tape and cd), and a button to give out to the people that come out tomorrow

+ Pepsi Max

+ Made it back home for the holidays, spent some time with my Dad.

+ Dad bought Inglorious Basterds and I stole the digital copy, HA.

+ Going to Dallas tomorrow for a weekend of food and hockey!

+ Looking forward to giving out Christmas gifts and getting records in the mail.

+ Did well my first semester of college.

- Broke as shit until January.

+ Made it back home for the holidays, spent some time with my Dad.

+ Dad bought Inglorious Basterds and I stole the digital copy, HA.

+ Going to Dallas tomorrow for a weekend of food and hockey!

+ Looking forward to giving out Christmas gifts and getting records in the mail.

+ Did well my first semester of college.

- Broke as shit until January.

you going to the Wings game?

Guest eriathomas

- My anxiety is really acting up today. I have not felt this crappy from it in years, when it first started. I'm on the edge of a panic attack as soon I finish having one. It's annoying as hell.

+ I think I'm going to stay in tonight after work, and catch up on a huge backlog of anime episodes I've neglected, and also watch "Taken" (which just arrived from netflix).

Guest markovianprocess

+ Just ordered an Amazon Kindle 2 with some money my Dad gave me for Christmas. I can't wait to get my hands on it. No more carrying 2 bags of books in and out to uni!

+ In a good mood in general, I got 85% for my latest presentation. I'm so happy to end this year on such a high.

Guest eriathomas

- I must have really done a number grinding my teeth last night, as my head is killing me and so is my jaw.

- I think I slept weird too, because my legs hurt above my knees when I walk up and down stairs.

+ 2 Christmas parties to go to tonight after work, though I doubt I can make it to both.

+ We finally got some real snow, though no where as crazy as you kids on the coast.

- I really need to get my snow tires put on this week.

+ Possibly going to look at an apartment my friend just moved out of. It's in a great area, above a tattoo shop, and is only $475/mo for everything. It's in a great spot to get to work and school to.

Guest markovianprocess

+ I'm getting really excited that Rage Against The Machine could being number one in the charts this Christmas in the UK. It's been a close race, but they are currently number one in downloads on Amazon, iTunes and HMV, and are occupying 3 places in the top 5 on 7digital. A few hours left to go!

------ half of my family (aunt, uncle and their 3 kids) were all put into witness protection thursday night and now won't be here for christmas after buying them an assload of gifts. the government messed up and leaked my uncle's name in a big investigation and a hit was put on him.

+ i'm VERY glad they were able to get pulled before anything happened to them.

- 100 hours of work in the last 2 weeks.

+ the paycheck last week wiped out bills and this one will make a nice dent in january's bills!

Guest eriathomas

- First real snow of the year made work miserable last night. I know it got icy before it snowed, but still, people are dumb as hell when the roads are not clean. So many winch outs, and a few people asking us to do rollovers, which we don't do.

- Then the midnight person when an hour late, so I didn't leave until a bit after 1 am. The roads still sort of sucked, so I skipped both Christmas parties I could have gone to last night. Oh well.

+ Today should be slower at work.

+so happy this semester is over and that the year is almost over.

+finally got the balls to talk to this girl that i always see in the lounge at my school. she was wearing the 7 generations "animal liberation now" shirt which was totally cute and a great way to bring up a conversation.

-sucks that i'm not going back to school for a month, and i was too in a hurry to get to my final to even get her name.