+/- about your day

+++++++ ETID Christmas concert last night was fucking great.

+ little ol' me outfought people for the mic on more than one occasion.

+ It Dies Today, while not being enjoyable for me on record, is fun to watch live because the crowds are just fist-flying, moshing mayhem which I love watching because it's hilarious.

- I was going into my trunk, and the wind gusted and knocked it closed right as I was leaning in and it cracked my brain. I have the deepest headache in the world from it.

---- I hadn't received some records I bought on the board at the beginning of the month so I checked the confirmation number and apparently they "delivered it" on the 11th. It is the 20th and I have never seen it. I'm not real sure what to do about it either.

that happened to me too.

it eventually showed up at my house like a week after the date it was 'delivered', so i wouldnt worry TOO much.

Well it is already 10 days after, but I will wait a few more days hoping it is just the holiday mayhem causing the discrepancy. If it doesn't show up soon I suppose I should go ask some questions at the PO.

-All alone. The only roommate I hang out with is back in New Hampshire until after New Years. I don't really like the other one all that much, and the third one is usually never home and if I did want to hang out that would mean going to the gay club with him. Not my thing. My only other friend in Philly's turned out to be a giant douche who can't be bothered to hang out with me. Fuck him. And my best friend doesn't even live here. I'm starved for some attention right now.

+Continuing with my Arrested Development marathon

+Recovered from finals.

- my friend getting married made me feel left out of relationships.

Oy...I feel that way...only this friend of mine from high school got engaged. Like out of the blue and she's even more socially awkward than me. When she told me I was just thinking "how the fuck did that happen?" She's never given a shit about guys ever. Not that I want to be engaged (I don't want to even think about that shit for a looong time), but it'd be nice if my feelings for particular guys were reciprocated.

+ made some peanut butter fudge all by myself

+ watching christmas movies with the fam

- the bfs bro and dad are sick and hes locked himself in his room to try to avoid catching it

+ theres a low likelihood that i'll catch it, even if he gets it

- ...because i was throwing up with it 2 weeks ago lolz.

- I had to work today

- The girl i work with who i have the mega hots for left when i got there

- I had to poop at work today

- I'm broke as FUCK

+I have my apartment to myself for tonight since all my roomates went home for christmas

+ I don't work for the rest of the week

+I bought some cool KYI and Think I Care Vinyl

+ Family is coming to visit

+ Christmas dinners are amazing

- I had to poop at work today

Oh man, I hate that, especially because I work at an ice rink, and ice rink bathrooms (or just ice rinks in general) are far from clean, especially if its one where the players have access. We don't have an office bathroom, so yea. And it was morning-after-drinking beer shits, too.

- It is freezing out. It is -25F with windchill, which made work busy as shit earlier. My car almost did not start when I left either, and it took about 10 minutes for my clutch to warm up to where it would not stick down. I also almost hit a sign turning a corner from all the icy snow drift on the ground.

+ Warm tea and soup to eat since I have not eaten all day.

+ Amazing VC/Suburban Home holiday dinner last night

+ Surprisingly only had a slight hangover this morning

+ Leaving for Christmas in New Mexico tomorrow via Southwest

+ Sleepytime tea

- Bf isn't coming with me for Christmas

- Totally fell while crossing the street after the Drag The River show on Friday and skinned my knee (yes, I was highly intoxicated)

- It's fucking freezing