+/- about your day

- Got into a HUGE fight w/ my brother which spilt over to my family last night

- In the aftermath, I have no idea who needs to apologize

+ Everything is A-OK now...we all cleared the air

+ Beer tonight

+ Office holiday party tomorrow...open bar...free room at hotel where party is being held at

+ After-party at Juan's!

Guest genericinsight

- shitty weather causing me to miss a show I really wanted to go to tonight >:(

+ rocking the hell out of the Caleb Lionheart EP, SO GOOD

+ writing up my year end list for What We Hate

+ going to start contributing to Pastepunk soon

+ I just took an hour nap at work. We have not taken a call in an hour and 6 minutes. Even when we do take a call, it has only been like 3 or 4 an hour. I love work naps.

I took a nap in one of the cabins last week. Work naps rule indeed. There is nothing like getting paid to snooze.

Guest xsteponmex
+ free lunch at a german restuarant

+ free lunch at an irish pub on wednesday

+ bunch of snow last night

+ leinie's fireside nut brown

- bunch of snow last night

+ bill cosby vinyl

- twitchy legs because I'm tired

bill cosby vinyl def deservs a +1 !!

- USPS sucks this time of year.

---- I hadn't received some records I bought on the board at the beginning of the month so I checked the confirmation number and apparently they "delivered it" on the 11th. It is the 20th and I have never seen it. I'm not real sure what to do about it either.

- old medical bill arrived today, dated 8/20/08 and they want about 500 bucks. super pissed.

-/+ record in the mail but its a xmas gift

+ all my xmas presents are bought and wrapped

+ dropped off the plastic dust cover for my record player to my tattoo buddy and he is going to do an acrylic painting on it. i told him to do whatever he wants so i hope it turns out good.

+ nothing to do but relax for the rest of the day: movies, bong rips, naps, leftover pizza, new records.

-- I got some medical bills today too, which my insurance was supposed to take care of but they have not for some reason.

- Work sucked tonight. I got bitched out a ton by the owner of our biggest garage because it is so slow she though that when there was a 2.5 hour break between calls we gave them that we were giving her calls away.

- Snowing, and it is supposed to be 10F tomorrow with the windchill in the -teens. It'll probably be busy at work tomorrow, and I'm sure she'll complain it is too busy instead of too slow.

- USPS sucks this time of year.

---- I hadn't received some records I bought on the board at the beginning of the month so I checked the confirmation number and apparently they "delivered it" on the 11th. It is the 20th and I have never seen it. I'm not real sure what to do about it either.

that happened to me too.

it eventually showed up at my house like a week after the date it was 'delivered', so i wouldnt worry TOO much.