+/- about your day

"i told her i hoped her car exploded."

hahaha awesome. and way to stand your ground on not talking even with the same friends. i LOVE doing that to people once they've wronged me. it makes things so awesome awkward i just don't understand how you couldn't do it.

way to go.

I'm kinda burning bridges though, because there's another girl who has a boyfriend I can't fucking stand at all, so I give him the silent treatment too and everyone thinks I'm a giant asshole for it. I said it elsewhere on the boards, I can be friendly to people I don't necessarily like, but there's a point where I just don't want to interact with you because all that will come out of my mouth is hate, so I'm actually doing people a favor by keeping my mouth shut. Every time this girl yells at me for not being friendly to her boyfriend, I remind her that if I had my way, I'd make that kid cry by demeaning him every time I saw him, so she should be grateful I'm doing it this way instead.

Anyway..

+ despite having a cold, I LOVE snot-rockets. I work at an ice rink, which are generally grimy anyway, so I've gotten into such a bad habit of snot-rocketing and spitting anywhere and everywhere.

I can be friendly to people I don't necessarily like, but there's a point where I just don't want to interact with you because all that will come out of my mouth is hate, so I'm actually doing people a favor by keeping my mouth shut. Every time this girl yells at me for not being friendly to her boyfriend, I remind her that if I had my way, I'd make that kid cry by demeaning him every time I saw him, so she should be grateful I'm doing it this way instead.

you seriously just described me to a T. people just don't understand how terrible i can be to a person when i really want, so the fact that i'm giving them the silent treatment really isn't that bad in comparison. they should be thanking us, not upset with us.

Yea man, a lifetime of playing hockey teaches one how to shit-talk quite well, at least in my case. I've gotten especially good at taking little things about their appearance and quickly tearing into them over that. It's actually really rewarding, as terrible as it sounds, to unload on someone when they deserve it.

- basement flood starting at 5:00 am

+ nothing REALLY ruined, just a huge inconvenience

- had to run up and down stairs over and over and over to bring all the damageable things out of harm's way, all while just being woken up

- flat tire on my car when i went out to it, so i had to take it to NTB

- they told me "hour and a half, two hours tops" at 12:30 when i brought it in, i was there til 4:30 (for a flat tire, by the way... it had a leak, it didn't just need air, i'm not retarded)

+ got seinfeld "scene it" and played with my mom and dad tonight, it was awesome

+ bought some new shoes for $30 when they're normally $70

- woke up with intense back pain

- worked all day

- girl i dig told me she won't be home in time for my birthday

+ on my third jack & coke

+ been enjoying the hell out of bon iver lately

+ lost marathon continues

- I think my house is going to collapse with all this wind. I've never felt a house shake this bad before.

- I've been absolutely miserable and negative for about 4 solid months. I want to move out of this area again because I've realized that by going away to college unlike every one of my friends, we've grown so much apart that 4 years later I feel so disconnected from them. I'm an outsider with every little joke and get together, and I just entirely get the feeling that no one gives a shit.

+ I think (and hope) it's just the post-college blues.

- but I'm really sick of living in this apartment with 2 people who barely say anything to me and am seriously considering moving home to my mom's. I'm also about to say "fuck you guys" to a significant portion of my friends and ignore them for a good while.