+/- about your day

+ got back from a weekend trip with my family and girlfriend.

+ Thought I was going to be late on a credit card payment, but still have a day to make it.

- saw the cowboys lose on the internet saturday.

+ did some fishing on the trip.

+ glad to be home, now listening to sigur ros.

Overall, good weekend.

+ Cashing my Christmas bonus in a bit.

+ No work

+ I have an appointment to talk with an adviser tomorrow at a local tech school to get some questions answered.

- Cold as fuck, the 20oz of pop I left in my car is now a popcicle. I hope my car starts today.

- I really should go buy a new battery but I really don't want to spend the money right now.

+ Free jump starts from AAA if I need it.

+ Lazing around all day. It is too cold to do anything else but play video game or watch TV.

+ one more day of work til im off for (one day total) Christmas!

- one more day of work til im off for (one day total) Christmas!

+ my lead operator, my unit supervisor and my section supervisor are all off

- even though i was only hired a year ago, that makes me the go-to person for everyone. because i'm thoroughly convinced everyone else had their problem solving and reasoning skills knocked out of their skulls years ago.

+Work is slooooow

-Work is slooooow

-I'm bored and I have the hiccups

+Work Christmas party tonight. Free food and (possibly) booze

-Have to wake up no later than 5 am

+Because I have to take the early train back to visit my family which means, I get to see them, my dogs, and possibly my best friend.

+One of my ex-best friends who is a supervisor at the other store (where I had to fill in this morning) actually was in a good mood and wasn't being douchey to me like he's been recently. It actually felt like old times..almost.

+ nice mail day

+ Got snow tires put on my car today. They work a ton better.

- Totally spun out last night on a dry road for no reason and almost went into a ditch.

+/- Went to a school today to get info. Classes start up again on Jan. 7th and my parents want me to start then. It's a bit too soon for me, I'd rather start in the summer session so I have more time to prepare to go back to school.

- Work tonight.

-- Holy shit is it icy outside. It is like a degree above freezing out and pouring down rain, but the ground is still really cold so everything is ice. We got like 40 stuck calls th last hour of work, and the police shut down a few highways due to ice and accidents. It took me like 30 mins to drive a normal 5-10 min drive home. The main roads are ok, but really wet and slushy so they are still slick but not ice slick. My new winter tires kicked that slushes ass though.