+/- about your day

-"Vacation" visiting the family is over.

+/- Back in Philly (mostly + though)

+++++++++Weather was fucking amazing today

+++++++++this means going for a long ass walk around the city

+++++++++Vegan sweet and sour chicken from my favorite chinese place ever

+++++++++Got to talk to guy I like.

+++++++++Don't have to go to work till noon tomorrow!

-had to borrow $700 from my parents, but its for a good cause (see below)

+moving into a house with 10 of some of my best friends on the first!

you are going to live with 10 other people? that sucks.

If it floats your boat awesome. I just know I could NEVER EVER EVER live with 10 people. I live with four now and I'm glad they make themselves scarce otherwise I'd be going nuts.

I have only found one person I can functionally live with in which I have had no real complaints and that is one of my current roommates/one of my best friends. She's the right amount of tidy, I'm the right amount of messy and vice versa. We know each other well enough to know when it's a good time to hang out and when we just want to be left alone. A good roommate is hard to find.

+ celebrated the holidays with my dad's side of the family (his parents, his sister/her husband and kids) and it was a nice night

+ helped my grandpa cook and we spent some nice time together that i don't really get to do all that often since i'm away at school

+ raided my grandpa's vinyl collection and grabbed some real winners (breakfast at tiffany's soundtrack, west side story soundtrack, a sammy davis jr. album, among others...)

+ after that, raided the liquor cabinet since they can't drink anymore since they're both on medication cause they're old... got 7 brand new bottles of like $40 alcohol for free

+ we were gone from 2:30 - 11:30 and my dogs didn't make in their kennels while we were gone

+ i love my doggies :)

+ people are smiting the fuck out of me and exalting the fuck out of googlemytaint

-boredboredboredboredboredboredbored and there's nothing I can do aobut it because I'm stuck at work. Bleh

+at least I'm getting paid to do nothing.

That's my job every day.

Ice time is up... go open doors, move nets, close doors, go inside and do nothing for 10 minutes. Zamboni finishes, shovel snow, close doors, go in and sit. Sit. Sit some more. Sit. Go get some free pepsi. Look and see who is managing, then go back and get free food. Eat. Sit. Watch hockey on TV. Sit. Ice time is up, repeat. Minimum wage, but shit, I do next to nothing, and at the end of the night, free reign of the ice rink.

- I came to my mother's today after said job and my mom handed me a piece of paper and said "sign either here or here.." One spot was a witness, the other was her health proxy. I ended up choosing the witness because I don't want to make any decisions for her. She's 52 and death could be tomorrow or 20 years from now, we have no idea.