+/- about your day

- work was hellish

- my parents are supposed to come from western mass to pick me up tonight, but they havent even called to say they left yet. its an hour and a half drive both ways and the traffic is sure to be horrible.

+i get to see the girlfriend tomorrow and give her the vinyl notebook i made!

+? christmas sex? i sure hope so!

+ Got some good money for Christmas. I'm already spending it though :(.

+ Majority of it is going into my saving though, which is good.

+ I work 55 hours in the next 8 days, and 3 days are over time so I work close to 70 hours with over time so my check will be nice.

+/- Compiled a list of all the anime DVDs I want. There sure is a lot, which will cost a lot of money, but so many good shows.

- My router fucking sucks. I get kicked off live so damn much. I am about to toss it out and just get a wired one.

+ Counted all the change in my change bowl and banked $134

+ I can get my iPhone now!

- Went to Best Buy to get iPhone and they were all out of the 8gb...only 16gb available...out of my price range

- Went to the AT&T store and it was mobbed even worse

- People were still rude at both stores

+ Put all my Christmas money in the bank today.

- I'm getting really sick of my job. I've been here for 6.5 years, and still don't make shit. I am not sure what to do since the economy is so bad that it'd be hard to find a new job. I am going to finally get back into school in May, so in 2 years I'll have my real career, but I don't know what to do until then. I'm still down for learning to drive a tow truck, but no companies are hiring due to the shitty economy. I'm going insane wasting all my time working 4-midnight everynight as well.

- My anxiety is high for the first time in months since the medicine starting kicking in. I don't know if my body got used to the dose, or if it's just from the stress of me driving myself crazy over jobs and school or what, but it sucks.

- I have to work by myself from 10-midnight. Well there will be a call taker here, but he sucks. He leaves his phone in not ready most of the time, and 99% of his calls I have to call the member back to verify their location.

+ Looking forward to my next check already, since it will be nice.

- Goddamn cold.

+ I was coming back from work today, and as I was about to pull into my driveway, my ex-gf who I fucking hate now was picking up my roommate Laura to go to the mall. She pulled into the driveway, but as soon as she saw me, she knew to gtfo of my way. Two-faced whore, you better stay out of my way.

Ironically, we did. We dated for a yearish, then were good friends for another year and a half.. we had our rough spots but got over them. But over the summer, despite acting like a good friend to me, she went and talked a whole bunch of shit about me to a girl I was about to date, and the other girl took it all to heart. Apparently I'm fine to hang out with, but I'm destructive and all this other bullshit that isn't even remotely close to being true. I'm alright with being tactful and nice when you don't really like people, just to make it less uncomfortable, but like seriously.. we were really good friends and then she turns around and unloads all this hateful shit about me. Fuck her, I'm not about to be friends with someone that's that goddamn two-faced. I told her I hoped her car exploded as she drove back to college, and we haven't said a single word since early September, despite having almost the exact same group of friends.