+/- about your day

Guest duhpunk

---passed out at my friend's place last night. apparently he has bed bugs. i itch...bad. disapreesh.

+ resting up today, watching the x games

Guest markovianprocess

+ Was expecting a bollocking at work for taking 4 days off last week from stress, surprisingly they were okay about it, I signed some bullshit form (which I told them to amend because it didn't seem accurate) and they aren't doing anything about it now. Awesome.

+ Expecting a lot of records in the mail this week.

- Fell like shit from my anxiety.

- I really don't think I'm ready to go back to school. I need to stop being lazy and go back to a psychiatrist and see if that'll help me. I don't know how to tell my parents that I feel like shit too much to go back to school again, because they'll think I'm just being lazy and trying to get out of it. I want to go back, I just don't want to be feeling super shitty and so foggy headed that I can't concentrate on anything.

+ Last day of work for the week.

+/- Doing a budget for the next few weeks to try to re-coup funds in my savings.

+ Decided to stop drinking pop starting tomorrow, since I usually drink a ton at work and I have a few days to ween myself off.

Guest markovianprocess
+ Decided to stop drinking pop starting tomorrow, since I usually drink a ton at work and I have a few days to ween myself off.

Stock up on those different flavoured sugar free concentrates man, and you can gradually put less of it in and go straight to water. It's always good for work if you keep a 500ml bottle or two in your bag of it already made up so you don't go use a soda machine. That's how I stopped drinking pop.

+ I like that you call it pop.

Stock up on those different flavoured sugar free concentrates man, and you can gradually put less of it in and go straight to water. It's always good for work if you keep a 500ml bottle or two in your bag of it already made up so you don't go use a soda machine. That's how I stopped drinking pop.

+ I like that you call it pop.

It's funny how it's called so many different things through out the world.

I'll try the flavored drink thing, because I don't really like the way water tastes for some reason. I can drink water if I have to, but I don't unless I'm really thirsty or I'm doing yard work or something.

Guest markovianprocess

+ Possibility of scoring NOFX - HOFX for a decent price.

+++ Possibility of scoring The Living End - Modern ARTillery for a decent price.

- I don't really have the money to pay for these records.

+ Cleaned the fuck out of my house... Painted spots, cleaned closets, vacuumed, rearranged furniture in my record/nerd room. Finished a ton of shit!!!

+ parents are coming up next weekend to help me do some more shit around my house.

+ about to drink some beers and cook dinner

+ nice and dark/rainy weather helped me clean

- need a new computer chair and cant find shit. all the stores have the same shit.

+ think im gonna buy a new BBQ grill this week

- went to sell back a bunch of cds and they only wanted 5 cds and wanted to pay me $5 for all of them... cheap fuckers. They are a bunch of idiots that over charge for everything.

- Anxiety is fucked up today. I started freaking out at the post office, then the same at the bank, then driving to the gas station to fill up my mom's car some bitch was right on my ass and it made me super nervous she was going to hit me and it gave me a horrible attack while driving.

+ No work, so I don't have to worry about feeling like shit there.

- The city has not cashed my check for the ticket, and my court date is today. I guess I get a 7 day period after the date to get the check in before they issue a warrant. Hopefully they cash it soon.

+ It's a nice day out, about to go sit outside and see if I can relax and calm myself down before I have a stroke or something.

+ just cooked a delicious ribeye steak with rice pilaf, salad, and french bread, eating now

+ stoked to see that brand new - daisy will be pressed on wax

- my monthly parking permit hasn't come in yet, now i must battle with street parking, ugh!

Guest markovianprocess

++++++++++++ Just got four LPs, one 10'', three 7''s and a magazine in the mail. I love awesome post days.

- It should have been five LPs but one of my orders got screwed up.

- my bank has fucked up. I closed a bank account with them last month and moved the balance over to a new one at the same bank. I then closed the first one. However, i forgot to change my payment details at work but instead of the payment bouncing as the account doesn't exist anymore, the money has gone into the account that shouldn't even be there. So my bank have allowed money to be paid into an account i technically have no control over. How can this even happen?!