Guest duhpunk

+/- spent 90 bucks at the strip club

+ got really drunk and stayed up all night

+ woke up to a girl trying to make out with me

- found out that girl was only 17

- have to get blood work done in the morning

-missed the BBQ with Dave and Vince because of work

+I made good tips this weekend at work

-I asked this chick at work if she wanted to go get a drink. Turns out she's got a boyfriend.

+I went to see The Hangover. It was enjoyable

+gonna go hang out with my friend Kristen tomorrow.

+SHOOK ONES on Tuesday.

+saw a great show tonight with lots of great bands. Cheap Girls and Exit Strategy were awesome.

+/- after everyone left a few of us closed the bar and sat around and shot the shit. My buddy is a cop and he was telling us all horrible stories about murders hes encountered in Buffalo. Got real into gangs and stuff that are showing up and where they are and where they are moving, pretty fucking scary stuff.

- WTF is with this crap? Tracking info. Why was it sent ups to the post office here in town? And why had it been sitting there for a week now?

- Some glad or something is a bit swollen in my neck under my jaw, and it hurts and it's freaking me the fuck out bad. It hurt so much it woke me up after like 3 hours of sleep and I have not gone back to sleep yet. Advil has dulled the pain down a lot though.

+ No work.

+ Getting near the first ending in Persona 4.

+ My posters from Value finally showed up! Only 9 days after they were in town. The tracking number still says they are sitting at the post office, which goes to show how reliable usps tracking it.

- My saliva gland is still sort of swollen, but eating bitter stuff has helped the pain go away.

+ Cleaned up my room and got my stuff a bit more organized. I'm not usually messy at all, but man did I get lazy the last few days.

+ Taking my marantz in to get serviced tomorrow.

- That costs money.

- Rude people at the post office piss me off. Some lady was yelling at someone her phone, while trying to pick up mail. She didn't seem to care her kid was running around throwing the slips everywhere either. The workers looked really pissed off. Then when she leaves she stands in front of the door and blocks it, so I had to gently push it until it touched her back for her to move an ich or two so I could squeeze out. How can you be that rude and self-centered?

- Back to work.

+ Swollen gland is back down, it was probably a clogged saliva gland, which I used to get a ton as a kid. My jaw still sort of hurts by it, but that is probably from grinding my teeth.

+ Sold a few things.

+ Cool, but humid out, but it's starting to rain and I love rain. I hope it rains all night because we've not had a good rain all year, which has made this nice little drought.

Guest markovianprocess

+ Just finished writing my first song using some new equipment. I used both the Korg DS-10 program and my Casio DG-10. It sounds pretty sweet.

- I only have a few days at most to complete a few songs for a download compilation. I am stressed.

- have to negotiate with my realtor tomorrow about the place I am hoping to sign a lease on in the next few days.

- might have to donate ALL of my saved-up fund in order to get it

+ Will (hopefully) get it back in a timely manner

+ have my part-time job fairly secured(minus piss test[which I will pass] and background check[should pass])

+ the label I am interning with has basically told me they will be paying me after a few months

+ said label is on the ground floor of some BIG projects

+ so happy to be back in NYC

- Kinda horny...

+ had a good hang out with Rick. It's always great when those dudes are in town.

+ went to my favorite bar and it was awful. Had a DJ playing awful music and it was filled with awful people. The second the DJ stopped my favorite bartender handed me a few bucks and told me to go put on some Pantera on the Jukebox then proceeded to give us all free shots of whiskey. I love that broad.

+ my friend is kinda bummed after getting dumped but he got at least one number tonight and I know another girl there was digging on him so this is one is for him!

+ I graduated.

+ Minor hint of headway with possible job in Reading FC's press department

+ Means I won't have to stew on a checkout at ASDA like some chump.

Those are some good +'s, although Reading FC? Pssssh, what about Spurs? haha.

For me:

+ booked a holiday to Spain for next week, sickness!

It is amazing how Spurs...

Enjoy the Snarling Cup

Can have so many full-backs

Can have so many good players, yet are always shite.

Sign 50 players every Summer

Play about 4 of them regularly

Have won 0% of the games which Gareth Bale has played in

Always say they are gonna break the top 4, but then always fail and finish 8th-12th.

/rant.

;D

++++++++++++ I turned 21 last night

+ Bought booze legally

+ My first birthday in three years that hasn't sucked

+ Not hungover

- Sleepy

- I have a lot of apartment cleaning to do because

++++++++++++++ I have a bunch of friends coming in from out of town to visit me (birthday party!) this weekend.

All in all I'm feeling very good, very positive. I definitely embrace my good days and I'm hoping I can have more of them

- Feels like a friday!

- kinda bored

+ Bowling tonight, but its the last week of our league. so that kinda sucks

- need to clean my house cause the shit is dirty as fuck

- forgot to do laundry last night and had to pull out dirty clothes for work today.

- kinda worried that a couple orders might be lost in the mail

+ Andrew Jackson Jihad, Kepi Ghoulie, Kevin Seconds, and Tenement all tore shit up last night. Bought a sweet Kepi Ghoulie shirt and an AJJ pillowcase. Yes, pillowcase.

Guest markovianprocess

+++ Going out last night to a little get together, nearly didn't go but I'm glad that I did. It was a good night.

+ Getting to leave work before closing so I didn't have to tidy anything.

+ Working out how to make an effective bow and arrow out of a hanger, elastic band and a pencil.

+++ Getting home to 3 packages, all records, all for me. ;D

- Working the next 7 days.