+/- about your day

+ Awesome preorders up today.

- I'm going to be broke for a week because of them.

+ A break in the rain today, but tomorrow it's supposed to storm which is cool too.

+ Dude finally shipped my mewithoutYou record. It only took him 2.5 weeks.

- Work. Work's sucked lately because it's been so slow, so all the towing companies call us up and accuse us of giving their calls away or begging for calls.

+ Went to a party I thought was going to be super lame, but it ended up being ok. I hate theme parties, and since it was "formal" some dudes showed up in dresses and it was weird. Otherwise it was ok, though every passed out pretty fast due to the harry buffalo being way too strong.

- Work

+ Halo at work if we are not busy, which we have not been.

+/- I keep debating selling off all my anime DVDs because I could get some much needed cash back, but I know I'd miss them even though I don't watch them all that much.

- My mind is racing, probably from my anxiety, and it is annoying.

+ in the library all day, will actually get a bunch of work done

- had a bunch of bad dreams last night. hate that shit

+ things are going okay with the girl just really sucks she's all the way in jersey and i am here

+ it's beautiful outside, so i've picked a spot right next to a huge window

- feel way too wired from coffee

- so broke.

+ tonight will hopefully be good

------- spent all day moving shit into storage...

------- I'm chaffed like a mother fucker...

++++ Just got home from the Pine Hill Haints album release party

++++ got some Silver Geletin prints signed for framing

++++ they had a KILLER fucking print for the show 6 color screened print, I'll have to get pics up for it and another copy of the print I got that's single color on NewsPrint

- mega tired because of this

- going to be homeless and without a vehicle for a week starting monday

- during that time I have a show to play that's an hour outside of the town I live in...

- I work 6 days a week...while homeless...and without a vehicle

- no idea where I'm going to get my vehicle towed to as I don't have the money to fix it yet...

Guest markovianprocess

- Had the shittiest day at work. Two complaints against me over nothing.

+++++++++++++++ I told them I needed some time off, I was supposed to work the next 4 days now I've got the week off.

Guest kissthesharks

+ My dad heard my Doomrider's record, and now he wants me to burn Black Thunder for him! I've never gotten my parents into a band, so this is pretty cool.

- I was playing Halo 3 at work with my two co-workers, and we got split up during slayer and one was on his account and about to get a perfect, and I killed him. I felt like such a dick because he has never gotten one on his account, but he has on mine and another buddy of ours. He was not that pissed because he said he'd rather get it legit then to have me just ignored him. I still feel like a dick though. I'm sure he would have been killed before the end anyway since we lagged out for like 3 minutes and I came back with like 5 deaths during that time.

- Can't decide which RPG to start.

+ found the majority of the green lantern figure variants for a "somewhat" decent price.

--- goddamned greedy geeks

+ spinning the downward spiral

+++ mexican food tomorrow

links or pics of these figures??

[image]

i've got all them except red, AND Green Lantern first flight comes out tomorrow on blu-ray!

best. superhero. ever.