+/- about your day

+ Sold some stuff.

- It makes me sad to open the Local section of the paper anymore. My town is turning to shit, like many others I'm sure in these hard times, but it still sucks to see racism alive and well today. The most recent events have been black teens attacking white people through out town.

- Feel sort of shitty today. It's probably because I kept waking up last night, so I didn't get a good night sleep.

- I got in an accident, for a dumb reason. some dumb ass kid pulled over on the side to pick his friend up and ended up blocking the stop sign. I go around him and don't see the stop sign, right into on-coming traffic and get hit in the rear. I'm pretty sure my entire car is fucked up bad, because just looked at it it looks like everything in the rear end was shifted, and in the front end since my alignment was way the fuck off. I'm such an idiot, I only went out since I was bored. So now I'm going to have a ton of bills to pay, and I'm fucking pissed at myself for being so stupid.

+/- I ran over a snake on my bike.

Man when i was going to the post office today i cut through neighborhoods/back roads and i fucking hit a squirrel... Shit ruined my day. He was all happy on the other side of the road and at the last second bolted across the road and i swerved but still clipped him :'(

- work is super slow, making work last forever!

- boss is leaving on a week vacation tomorrow so no new work will come through making the next week probably the most boring time ever

- getting hit by crazy thunderstorms right now. shit is fucking insane.

- yesterday we had crazy storms that made my power go out, blew down part of my fence, knocked down a bunch of tree limbs and made my dog freak the fuck out

+ parents are coming up next week to help me work/fix up my house

- i was playing with dog and she stepped on my balls and i fucking cried. Damn fat ass, ball crusher!!!

- people not paying me for shit they won on ebay

Man when i was going to the post office today i cut through neighborhoods/back roads and i fucking hit a squirrel... Shit ruined my day. He was all happy on the other side of the road and at the last second bolted across the road and i swerved but still clipped him :'(

Aw man, that is a total bummer. At least when I say " I ran over a snake," it sounds kinda cool (hence the plus).

+ Everyone here is awesome, helping me by buying records I wish I didn't have to sell :P.

- Still really shookin' up from the accident. I keep running through situations in my head how I could have avoided it by not being an idiot.

- The more I look at my car, the more I fear the frame was bent since I got hit directly on the rear passenger tire. I'm hoping if anything, only the axle got messed up, since they can fix that. A bent frame is pretty much grounds for totaling my car.

Thomas - when things get all settled down, i'd sell you back the record you sold me - if you were interested

I dont know if its just because you are nice or if its because you decided you dont want the record but either way that's a solid fucking thing. +1

I'm always getting hit by other people but have never hit someone. People are either running into the back or side of my explorer. Hasn't ever really given me any problems so i never thought of anything being wrong and they werent high speed accidents but I have gotten hit on my tire more then once.

Driving sucks man. People don't pay attention at all. I've gotten hit in the back twice now and have gotten blamed for both of them. I thought that was impossible but I apparently like to prove the odds wrong.

kinda strange, but....its because i REALLY want this record and know that it is OOP and, if that were me, would hate to have had to sell it.

i like to think of this as an escrow service in some way.....i would love to keep the record, but would hate to have to sell it because of some horrid circumstance.....so if he wants it back, he can have it....and i will just procure it in some other manner

+ thanks to gabe's recommendation i kept the party going and had a few more beers

+ a cute chick outside told me the time

- when she said it was 10:02, i had to say "really, it feels like i have been drinking for hours"

-- i think she thinks i have a drinking problem

aw yeah mannnn, lets chop cats

Thanks Vince, but it's yours man now, enjoy it!

circlingvultures: I hate driving anymore. I'm always worried about something like this, and since it ended up being my fault because I did not pay attention enough I feel even worse. I'm just hoping that my frame didn't get bent, so I can just pay my deductible and ticket and cut my losses (2nd time I've had to pay a damn $1k deductible in 3 months). I'm sick of cars, I need to move somewhere I don't need one. It sucks too because the whole time I was driving today I was thinking "man I need to pay for an oil change, and get my alignment fixed but I really don't want to spend the money now". It looks like I won't be buying any records, anime, or dvds for a while. Now I'm stuck being bored, since my normal group of friends is slowly disbanding due to everyone getting girlfriends then never hanging out with anyone but them.

/livejournal

I bought a car when I was 17 then didnt get my license until like a year later. When I was in high school my best friend drove like a maniac and got us into several accidents. That put me off of it for a while. I love driving but I just never stop watching people around me. So many kids on the road and people not paying attention. I'm guilty of texting while I drive sometimes but I can text without looking at my phone so its not a huge issue. I've tinkered with the idea of not owning a car but unless you live downtown and are content with doing all your business down there it's not really an option in this city. I heard philly has a great program for those who don't own cars. Im sure matt or nicole could fill in the details should they read this.

Good luck with everything. As long as you walk away to fight another day it's not as bad as it seems.