+/- about your day

+ did nothing but text Alan during work and listen to Mastodon

+Alan went to the Baroness show and scored me the PD print and a new Baizley which I cant wait to see!

- have what i think is a pinched nerve in my shoulder. It feels like its something that with the right twist would pop but thats not working and it hurts when i move it.

+vacation has started.

- WTF USPS, my damn package is still saying "Your shipment was accepted/picked up at 10:13 PM on July 11, 2009 in AKRON, OH 44309 ." That is really damn close! I'd rather not go down there and ask for it since the main post office is busy as hell.

+ Pay day.

- Don't have time to get my check before work. I really need direct deposit.

+ Dentist in a bit. I'm still freaking out about my mouth crap, so hopefully I'll be all good.

Guest markovianprocess

+++ I got a new phone today which is pretty awesome. It's one of the cheaper touch screen phones, but it has all sorts of features like a fake call button to get you out of speaking to people. I'll be using this so much.

+ Bomb The Music Industry - Scrambles and To Leave Or Die In Long Island and Michael Jackson - Thriller (Zombie Picture Disc) arrived today. Pretty sweet records.

+ NOFX - I Heard They Suck Live has finally been dispatched from HMV.com after a 2 month wait.

+ Picked up The Arteries - Sweat completing the trilogy of records (Blood, Sweat and Beers)

Guest duhpunk

- some douche on ebay returned an item i sold him because he didn't like it and is trying to demand that i pay his shipping charges

+ 21st on Saturday. making some sweet plans to get smashed. possibly strip club.

- tired as shit

- its raining, making me more tired.

+ its friday

+ had a blast last night, got drunk as shit during my bowling league game

- my bowling scores were shit due to my drunkenness and the fact my bowling ball ripped a chunk of skin out of my thumb

- have to get up early as shit tomorrow

- God im so fucking tired i cant stand it. coffee and redbull has done nothing to help me

+ expecting a super solid mail dail today.

+ The 2 Portugal The Man shirts I threw on ebay sold faster then I thought. I sold them cheap since they came with the preorders and I'd never wear them.

- Work has been pissing me off lately. All the day time people have horrible attitudes, and they are here the first hour I work and it wears off on me. I also seem to get calls from a lot more idiots then usually lately.

- Suddenly out of no where at work, something in my throat started hurting. It's right on the outside of my throat on the left side above my adams apple. It's obviously some kind of gland, hopefully it's nothing bad and is gone by the morning.

- Crazy day at work, long ass tows left us super short on drivers.

+ Kicked some ass in Halo, after the servers came back up.

+ had a really good show last night. i had lots of energy.

- my friend spilled his cup of water all over my friend's bass amp

+ the bass amp turned out to be fine

+ dear landlord spent the night in my living room. watched SNL with them and some old school.

- i have a 3-4 page paper to write

--- calculus final this week