+/- about your day

-I have to open at work tomorrow. I am not a morning person at all!

-8th day in a row at work

+I get to see Shook Ones and Title Fight tomorrow night.

+Then I fly to Alaska for 11 days

+My best friend Greg is going to be there at the same time as me. Dudes like my brother.

+My friend Sarah is getting married and there will be free beer and wine.

+My dad always pays for awesome dinners the whole time I'm visiting.

+FUCKING STOKED! No more 100 degree weather plus midnight sun.

- I'm currently homeless

- I don't have a vehicle

- My phone won't charge...so I don't have a phone

- The guy who is letting my girlfriend and I stay with is possibly the most inconsiderate host I've ever heard of...

: He does various and copious amounts of drugs just all over the place

: He parties until about 5am

: he doesn't smoke cigarettes, but lets all of his neighbors and friends smoke in his apartment

: I brought him a 12 pack of Sweetwater Blue (his favorite beer) and a 12 pack of Sam Adam's Summer Ale for the girlfriend and I...I came back after running errands with the girlfriend all day and he drank all of the beer...just drank it or gave it away to his neighbors and friends

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

- My friend called and told me that he's not going to go to the Portugal. The Man concert now, because the girl he's been dating for like 4 days does not want him to.

You should tell him straight up that is not a girl you want to be dating bro.

It's just weird I think. He always makes fun of our other friend for never hanging out with anyone but his girlfriend, and moving way too fast, but now he already lives with her and she's pretty much running the show. I never liked her from the start, but I'm not one to say anything to others about their girls since it usually ends up being all bad.

- For some reason I can't apply for any student loans on my schools site, which is never good.

+ No headache today! I had a migraine all day yesterday.

+ My finances are not taking as huge a hit as I thought they would form the accident. The $1k for my car repair should be back in my saving in a little over a month since there is not much coming out I want, so I can put more in my savings. It still sucks though.

+ thanks to gabe's recommendation i kept the party going and had a few more beers

+ a cute chick outside told me the time

- when she said it was 10:02, i had to say "really, it feels like i have been drinking for hours"

-- i think she thinks i have a drinking problem

You do have a problem, and that is you dont drink with me enough.

-internet is acting up so I'm phoning it in.

-stress is piling up. Hoping to let a lot of it go this weekend.

+dinner with gf and her parents tomorrow. Cajun food and her 'rents are footing the bill. Excellent.

+next weekend is eden corn fest which has the absolute greatest corn I've ever had.

- can't sleep

+landlords husband is a professional painter. He's going to paint the rooms we wanted done for no charge. Not only saving me money but a shit load of time and hassle.

+will be spening one entire day while moving organizing and updating my record list. Should be an excellent day!

- Anxiety is acting up. I really need to start taking my meds again, I ran out like 2 months ago and just never got them refilled.

- Am not ready for school to start, though I'm only taking 4 classes and they are sort of GR stuff so it shouldn't be that bad of a start after being out for 2 years.

+ Payday, just no car to go get my check right now. I really need to find that direct deposit slip they gave me.

+ Hopefully it'll be a good check and I can stop worrying so much about the money from the accident.

Guest duhpunk

- finally found a girl in this godforesaken town that i like, and she's going away for 6 months

+ actually got some sleep last night

+ getting messed up tonight,baseball game tomorrow.

The entire country poorly imitates ny pizza and buffalo wings. Its our turn to ruin someone elses food.

- I work with a grown man who will run his mouth,it will get back to me, and when I call him on it he blames others like a bitch. I fucking hate coward shit talkers. Guy is gonna catch one on the jaw very shortly.

- its hot as fuck and I've been helping the old man resishingle the roof. The cold beer helped but it still sucked.

- so tired of getting brand new records on color wax that sound like shit and need to be cleaned prior to listening. This rot in hell record rules but sounds like crap.

+free food followed by a night of heavy drinking. Tonight would be a good night for fighting.