+/- about your day

+ My parents finally have a buyer for their house (it's been on the market since Spring 2005).

– I think I'm really gonna miss my childhood home.

+ My dad is giving me his Lionel trains! They are so fucking awesome - he's had them since he was 4 years old… and if I get in a tight spot $-wise, they are worth some serious cash.

-Have been crying myself to sleep pretty much every night. And the better part of my day has been spent curled up on the couch crying and shifting between extreme anger or extreme sadness with frustration all around.

+ I'm just putting a plus...I tried to think of something positive but it's not working right now.

- My new girlfriend is at a wedding with the 35-yr old brother of one of our good friends (and her best friend). The groom is the cousin of our friend, and her whole family is going, so my girlfriend wanted to go and is there with one of the older brothers.

- Three of the 11 brothers have explicitly stated how they want my girlfriend.

- The one she is with has gone far enough to buy her tickets to two different cruises the family is on (he's rich as fuck)

- He spent all night last night trying to convince her to stay at the hotel with him tonight

+ I trust her, and she brought me to the pre-wedding hangout dealy last night anyway, so I can't sit here and be like "she's going to do something stupid.." but it's never fun sitting on the sidelines.

Guest markovianprocess
+++today is my first day of anger management sessions

-- got into a fight with my mom. :(

Was this before or after the anger management sessions?

--- Knowing that a record I will probably never own will finish on eBay tomorrow when I'm at work. Almost worth taking a day off for.

+++today is my first day of anger management sessions

-- got into a fight with my mom. :(

Was this before or after the anger management sessions?

--- Knowing that a record I will probably never own will finish on eBay tomorrow when I'm at work. Almost worth taking a day off for.

before....i haven't gone yet!

Well, my mom called and reminded me that I have heaps of Star Wars toys in the attic as well - we can fly the Millenium Falcon off the roof of your building!

matt, if you have any figures, place rubberbands around their arms, and place a dime in between their legs in their crotch, turn them over, spin them like a top, and watch them headspin, then windmill before coming to a stop.. instant happiness!!! thats shit money can't buy! :)

^Did you find another place or you just made the decision? P.S. I can help again if need be.

We just found another apartment (same day Amy and I made the decision!) I wish we had been this lucky the first time around.

Anyway, it is clear that the current landlords want nothing to do with proper maintenance of the property - and living with black mold growing in the walls is not what I signed up for!

Guest markovianprocess

There are not enough plus signs in the world to explain how fantastic today was.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I won my first ever test press! A Steinways - AOTU press limited to 3 copies! $40!

+++++++++++++ 100 people I don't know now own a CD with a song of mine on it

++++++++++++ Had a 20 minute chat with one of my favourite chip artists at the show tonight. He was very insightful

+++++++++++ A major chip artist wants to remix one of my songs. Great chance for some exposure

++++++++++ Got to see lots of friends

++++++++ Got guestlisted

+++++++ Found a free ticket on the ground for the show tonight, gave it to a friend

++++++ Met some awesome folks who came in from Denmark for the show, I know the promoter personally and their tickets never arrived, so I managed to get them in for free

+++++ Just had a great time in general

++++ I'm giving away a few bits and piece of equipment and got a lot of nice e-mails

+++ Actually had a good day at work