+/- about your day

+++ just got back from Strung out/flatliners/pour habit and that show was a fucking blast!

+ i ran into a super old friend, and it was great catching up!

- nervous about talking to my boss about looming cutbacks at work

+ need to get it done so i can think clearly

+ such a fun day

- didnt complete any of the shit i needed to do this weekend

+ downloaded a shit ton of new music... atleast 50 new albums! stoked

Guest eriathomas

-- I either have a terrible migraine, or I'm getting the flu. When I was at work my throat was super dry and a bit sore all day, then I slowly started getting a horrible headache, and once I got home I tried to play some games but I broke out in a horrible cold sweat and am feeling super hot. I took 4 Advil, and my headache is still here. I seriously hope it's not the flu since I have a test on Tuesday and don't want to miss it.

Guest markovianprocess

- Had to wait a month for a customised Game Boy when it should have taken a week, and now that it's here it isn't working properly. I am so bummed out. Now I have to wait at very least another 2 weeks.

+ Parents are finally selling the ol' house and moving to NM! This means that I just found in their attic 300 or so sets of Legos! Including the old "expert" sets. Can't wait to build some space stations!

+/– Also found all my GI Joe shit (thought my mom had thrown them out years ago) and more Star Wars toys than I remember having. It's a plus cos I'll sell most of it. It's also a minus cos I'll have to store the shit I don't sell.

+ Parents are finally selling the ol' house and moving to NM! This means that I just found in their attic 300 or so sets of Legos! Including the old "expert" sets. Can't wait to build some space stations!

+/– Also found all my GI Joe shit (thought my mom had thrown them out years ago) and more Star Wars toys than I remember having. It's a plus cos I'll sell most of it. It's also a minus cos I'll have to store the shit I don't sell.

LEGOOOOOOS. Goddammit, you better let me build Lego stuff with you. You are seriously like the neighbor kid with all the cool toys.

Guest eriathomas

- Still feel sick, but not bad enough not to work or study.

+ Finally signed up for Netflix, and started streaming Dexter on my xbox earlier.

- Test in the morning in econ., and I really don't want to study or take it.

Guest markovianprocess

+ Decided to get my guitar out today and put together some improv jams with a delay pedal, connected everything up to my 8 track and before I knew it, I'd written an album.

Guest eriathomas

- My hypochondria seems to be back. I have a bump on the side of my tongue this time, which has been there for like a week and it just started to hurt. I guess it's time to go to the dentist to get it checked out. I seriously hope it's nothing, like everything else.

-its pouring rain outside and pretty cold and super super windy

- i had to walk to class and work and probably spent 1.5 hours in it

- i have homework to do for tomorrow and work at 8am

+ i just picked up a lot of beer and im going to take a bath and drink and read hardy boys

+ going to santa cruz this weekend and its supposed to be nice

++++ spoke to my boss about some downsizing rumors and was told i am in the clear.... shoulda gotten that in writing.

- checked my bank account and it was not pretty. Sure hope my paypal funds get deposited soon

- forgot to mail out a bill and now ill get hit with a late fee.

+ scored a couple good records, set up some trades, and sold some records for decent cash.

- i was moving my tomato plants and replanting them and fucking broke one... at least i got some good tomatoes from it before i killed it.

- have to box up like 12 records tonight

-i think it's winter already

+just found out one of my good friends i met at school in boston who's living in philly now is gonna be in the area in a few weeks

+i have an A in all four of my classes, NUTS.

+secured a ride to see skeletonwitch yessssssss

+cute girl showing interest

+can't remember the last time my mental tally of +s and -s weighed more on the posi side.

-i think it's winter already

+just found out one of my good friends i met at school in boston who's living in philly now is gonna be in the area in a few weeks

+i have an A in all four of my classes, NUTS.

+secured a ride to see skeletonwitch yessssssss

+cute girl showing interest

+can't remember the last time my mental tally of +s and -s weighed more on the posi side.

Good for you dude, i remember you hit some really rough patches. Im glad things are finally turning around for you!