Record Store Day 2010 releases

I'm going to try to find a store that will sell me the Hold Steady LP over the phone, but if anyone sees an extra, PLEASE pick it up for me?

Try Reckless in Chicago. Last year, I couldn't find the Breeders Fate to Fatal EP anywhere, but they had a bunch of copies and you can order online. If that doesn't work, I can keep an eye out for an extra copy of it, since I'm going to 3 stores that day.

Seconding Reckless. They got me one of the colored Fate to Fatals last RSD!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Details on all of Warner Bros.' (and affiliated labels') RSD exclusives:

The Flaming Lips and Stardeath And White Dwarfs with Henry Rollins And Peaches: Dark Side of the Moon (Warner Bros. Records)

The Flaming Lips, have teamed up with their Oklahoma City brethren, Stardeath And White Dwarfs to record their own unique take of Pink Floyd’s 1973 classic album The Dark Side Of The Moon, under the title of The Flaming Lips and Stardeath And White Dwarfs with Henry Rollins And Peaches. The collaborative project was recorded after several weeks of both bands touring the world together and mutually citing Pink Floyd as one of their favorite bands of all time and The Dark Side Of the Moon as one of their primary influences. Vinyl package marks the first physical exclusive release of this special collaboration.

Devo: Duty Now For The Future (Warner Bros. Records)

Devo’s second album, captures the group in the midst of a significant stylistic shift, finding them bringing the keyboards that were used as punctuation on their earlier material into the forefront, adding a new level of irony to their “little minds through big technology” philosophy. Remastered and restored from the original analog tapes by Bernie Grundman Mastering on regular-weight, 140-gram color vinyl.

Mastodon: Blood Mountain (Reprise Records)

Mastodon’s third album and their first for Reprise Records, Blood Mountain isn’t just unconventional, it’s surreal, progressive and unrepentantly heavy. Instead of writing songs for rock radio, Mastodon drew inspiration from within, combining their favorite musical styles, including thrash, doom, prog and psychedelic metal to concoct something utterly original, undeniably devastating and irrefutably entrancing. Released in two editions: one single regular-weight 140-gram colored vinyl disc in a mixed batch of three colors; deluxe edition features two heavyweight, 180-gram black vinyl 45 RPM discs.

Wilco: Kicking Television (Nonesuch Records)

Kicking Television–Live in Chicago, recorded over four nights in May 2005 at The Vic Theatre. “It’s really the best it’s ever felt,” Jeff Tweedy told the Detroit Free Press earlier this year. “I would say at this point, I don’t think I’ve ever been in a band that’s felt this connected and unified with this collective vision.” To document that collective vision that band called upon veteran mixing engineer Jim Scott (Tom Petty, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dave Matthews, Johnny Cash) to capture the energy, excitement, clarity and musicality that has earned Wilco continued praise for their live shows around the world. This deluxe vinyl package features four heavyweight (180g) black vinyl discs in poly-lined sleeves, pressed at Pallas. Disc 4 features 8 previously unreleased tracks.

The Velvet Underground: Live 1969, Vol. 1 & 2 (Original Recordings Group)

In 1969, The Velvet Underground toured the United States and Canada, playing over 70 dates. While many of the shows were recorded in part or whole by their new and growing fan base with the handheld consumer equipment of the day, two of the shows were recorded in decent quality.

The first being a live performance, at the End of Cole Ave. Club in Dallas, Texas in October. This show was recorded on tape by a fan who that an engineer and brought his own equipment. The second show to be recorded happened the following month in November, at The Matrix in San Francisco. The first release of The Velvet Underground Live 1969, came out on Mercury Records in September, 1974. Remastered and restored for the first time for vinyl in more than 20 years by Bernie Grundman Mastering on heavy-weight, 180-gram vinyl.

Sonic Youth: EVOL (Original Recordings Group)

EVOL is the third studio album from Sonic Youth, originally released in 1986

on SST Records. The album is notable for being the first with new drummer Steve Shelley, replacing Bob Bert, and for showing signs of the band transitioning away from their noise-rock past and toward a greater rock sensibility. The record marks the second album for the band in which it had worked with New York singer/performance artist Lydia Lunch. Remastered and restored for the first time for vinyl in over 20 years by John Golden at Golden Mastering, pressed at RTI on heavyweight (180 gram) pink vinyl.

Sonic Youth: Confusion is Sex (Original Recordings Group)

Confusion Is Sex, the debut album from Sonic Youth, was originally released in 1983 on Glenn Branca’s label Neutral Records label. In 1995, it was reissued on CD from DGC Records, with the extra tracks from the Kill Your Idols EP. Confusion Is Sex remains one of the most important and influential records to emerge from the American No Wave, post-punk scene which thrived through the late 1970s and early 1980s in the lower east side of New York, with bands like The Contortions, Teenage Jesus and the Jerks, Mars, and DNA. Remastered and restored for the first time for vinyl in over 20 years by John Golden at Golden Mastering, pressed at RTI on heavyweight (180 gram) white vinyl.

Warner Bros. Records will also release the following vinyl singles on April 17th exclusively for National Record Store Day:

Everest: Let Go (from the forthcoming LP) b/w By The Morning (previously unreleased) 7”

Black Keys: “Tighten Up” b/w “Howlin’ For You” 12”

Against Me!: “I Was A Teenage Anarchist” (Album version) b/w “I Was A Teenage Anarchist” (Acoustic Version) 7”

Built To Spill: “Water Sleepers” b/w “Linus and Lucy Live” 7”

Devo: “Fresh” b/w “What We Do” 12’

Tegan And Sara: “Alligator,” “Hell” b/w “The Cure,” “On Direction” (All AOL Sessions Versions) 7”

Deftones: “Rocket Skates” (Album Version) b/w “Rocket Skates” (MB3 Remix)

Muse: Exogenesis Symphony (Parts 1-3) 12”

Lastly, please come on out to say hello to your favorite Warner Bros. Records and related artists on Record Store Day at a record store near you!

American Band Grimey’s Nashville, TN Performance / Signing

Mastodon Schoolkids Raleigh, NC Signing

Against Me! Plan 9 Richmond, VA Performance / Signing

Carolina Chocolate Drops Criminal Atlanta, GA Performance

Jason Derulo J & R New York, NY Signing

New Boyz J & R New York, NY Signing

HIM Silver Platters Seattle, WA Signing

DEVO Zia Indio, CA Signing

MUTEMATH Zia Indio, CA Signing

The Cribs Zia Indio, CA Signing

I'm going to try to find a store that will sell me the Hold Steady LP over the phone, but if anyone sees an extra, PLEASE pick it up for me?

Try Reckless in Chicago. Last year, I couldn't find the Breeders Fate to Fatal EP anywhere, but they had a bunch of copies and you can order online. If that doesn't work, I can keep an eye out for an extra copy of it, since I'm going to 3 stores that day.

Thanks for the tip. I ordered from Park Ave in Orlando over the phone last year, but they didn't sound thrilled to be doing so, so I don't expect they will be again. I would definitely appreciate you checking for me.

There is honestly not a single RSD release that I am excited to buy. A couple things caught my eye, but I doubt I would buy them on any normal day. The only thing I really want is the Clarity Live LP but that's not even confirmed.

Same here. I'm also into the Integrity 7" on Magic Bullet but I doubt my store will be getting that. Maybe, I'll buy the Deftones 7" too, but that's it.

will someone get me the thermals 7"? pretty please?

i dont have a record store in town any more :(

If you go on kill rock stars (their label) website the day before or of record store day, most likely it will be up there. That's what happened last year.

Shit, i saw it up the other day but didnt have any money and now its out of stock.

Anyone willing to grab me a copy please PM me.

Details on Rhino's RSD releases:

The first is an exclusive 7” single that contains The Doors’ “People Are Strange” backed by “The Crystal Ship.” The vinyl coincides with When You’re Strange: A Film About The Doors, which will receive its theatrical release in select markets April 9. Released in a limited edition of only 2,500 copies, the single is available for a suggested price of $5.98.

Next, Atco/Rhino will release a vinyl pressing of Jeff Beck’s EMOTION AND COMMOTION, available for a suggested price of $24.98. The Grammy-winning guitarist’s first studio album in seven years presents an eclectic selection of songs – “Somewhere Over The Rainbow,” “I Put A Spell On You” (with Joss Stone) and “Nessun Dorma” – that finds the guitar virtuoso accompanied by a handpicked cast of talented musicians, as well as several songs accompanied by a 64-piece orchestra.

Rhino will also release Pantera’s COWBOYS FROM HELL, VULGAR DISPLAY OF POWER and FAR BEYOND DRIVEN. Each album has been expanded to a 2-LP set for ultimate sound, available for a suggested price of $24.98 each. The blistering metal triumvirate captures the Texas quartet at its best, including the classics “Mouth For War,” “Walk,” and “Cemetery Gates.” This special version of FAR BEYOND DRIVEN will mark the first time the original album cover art has been released in the U.S.

Finally, the JOY DIVISION: BOXED SET – previously a Rhino.com exclusive – will be available at retail outlets for the first time for a suggested price of $249.98. A limited edition of 3000 copies worldwide, this 180-Gram virgin vinyl, four-disc collection contains new pressings of the band’s two seminal studio albums - Unknown Pleasures (’79) and Closer (’80) - and the 1981 two-disc rarities compilation Still. The set comes housed in an elegant cloth-covered box designed by U.K. artist Peter Saville, who created the distinctive artwork and packaging on the original issues of these classic releases.

With RSD a week away from tomorrow, it should probably be pointed out which releases are UK EXCLUSIVES that we won't be getting in the US. There are much more releases in the UK than last year.

From the lists provided by Rough Trade and the RSD folks themselves, it looks like the following items are UK only:

1) Laurie Anderson – Only An Expert/ Pictures And Things (Feat Antony Hegarty) 12 inch (Nonesuch Records 1000 only)

2) Foals – Spanish Sahara 7 inch #ed (WB Records 1000 only)

3) Jesus & Mary Chain – Just Like Honey/Head 7 inch

(Rhino Records 750 only)

4) Jesus & Mary Chain – You Trip Me Up/Just Out Of Reach 7 inch

(Rhino Records 750 only)

5) Factory Records: Communications 1978 – 92 (10inch sampler – Joy Division, New Order, Happy Mondays & The Durutti Column)

(Rhino Records 750 only)

6) Primary 1 Feat Nina Persson – The Blues 10”

(Atlantic Records 500 only)

7) Pavement – 7 inch single. Cut Your Hair / Grounded.

(Domino records 500 only)

8) Sarah Blasko “As Day Follows Night” 2LP

(Dramatico 500 only)

9) Kyte “Dead Waves” early release (Kids/ ADA)

10) Order Of Ennead “An Examination Of Being” LTD Edition include T Shirt (Earcache/ ADA)

11) Paul Weller “Andromeda- Mixes” 4 track remix suite from Amorphous Androgynous of the track Andromeda (Island 5oo only)

12) Crystal Castles “Doe Deer’ 4 track EP 1 track from the forthcoming album and 3 unrleased trackd from 2004

(Fiction 500 only)

13) The Cheek ‘ Retumba Afortunada’ 6 track ‘basement tapes’ ep

(Polydor 300 only)

14) Chapel Club “Don’t Look Down” 1 sided single – promo cds are going for £100 + on eBay ! Other side is etched

(Polydor 500 only)

15) Electric Eels “Agitated” coloured vinyl taken from original master tape and artwork (Forte Distribution 300 only)

16) First Aid Kit / Peggy Sue “Josefin / I Read It In The Paper” split single (Wichita 500 only)

17) Caribou “Odessa” remixes (City Slang 500 only)

18) Japandroids “Art Czars” (Forte Distribution 100 only)

19) Menomena / Helio Sequence “Pilgrims Progress / Converter” split single (City Slang 500 only)

20) Midlake “Trials Of Van Occupanther” ltd vinyl repress

(Bella Union 500 only)

21) Sick Of It All “s/t” clear vinyl reissue (Plastic Head Distribution 100 only)

22) Simian Mobile Disco “Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release” vinyl reissue (Wichita 500 only)

23) Slow Club “Yeah So” vinyl album with bonus live Cd

24) Soft Machine “Live At Henie Onstad Art Center 1971″

(Smalltown Supersound 500 only)

25) Steve Mason “Boys Outside” Upfront vinyl copies (Domino 500 only)

26) The Cribs “The Cribs” vinyl album with bonus early demos cd

27) Wooden Shjips “What Is It / Buddy (Forte Distribution 300 only)

28) Wood Pigeon “Die Stadt Muzikanten” with bonus 15 track cd

(Forte Distribution 700 only)

29) Various – Fragments Of A Work In Progress ” unreleased recordings from Blonde Rehead, Ariel Pink, Big Pink,

Gang Gang Dance, Tune-Yards 4AD 500 only)

30) Arab Strap “Scenes Of A Sexual Nature” boxset featuring 2 x dbl lps, 2 x cds, 1 x single lp, Poster, data disc of all tracks

(Chemikal Underground 200 only)

31) The Fall “Bury / Cowboy Cowboy” (Domino 750 only)

32) She & Him “In The Sun” comes in cloth tote bag (Domino 300)

33) Villagers “Becoming A Jackal” (Domino 500 only)

34) Harmonia 76 “Remixies” inc mixes from The Field,Appleblim,Shackleton,BurgerVoid,MIT,Quantenschaum

(Groneland 100 only)

35) Neu! “Crazy / Euphoria” previously unreleased (Gronland 1000 only)

36) Andreya Triana “Lost Where I belong” remixes from Flying Lotus, Theo Parrish, Bonobo and Mr Scruff (Ninja Tune 300 only)

37) Cocorosie “Lemonade” (Pias Recordings 200 only)

38) Tim Robbins & The Rogues Gallery band “You’re My Dare”

(Pias Recordings 250 only)

39) Mogwai / Fuck Buttons “Colours Move/Mogwai Fear Satan” covering each others songs (Rock Action 500 only)

40) Tracy Thorn “Oh, The Divorces” clear vinyl plus a cover of Vampire Weekend Taxi on the b side

(Strange Feeling 200 only)

41) Hundred In The Hands “Undressed In Dresdon”

(Warp records 100 only)

42) Jamie Lidell “Compass” (Warp Records 150 only)

43) Crazy P “Fascination” (2020Vision 300 only)

44) Jimi Hendrix 7” UK exclusive ltd pressing, numbered & coloured (Sony 1000 only)

45) Stone Roses – “s/t” Gatefold vinyl Lp with 6 exclusive art prints, gold foil artwork sleeve & individually numbered (Sony 500 only)

46) Bullet For My Valentine 7” pic disc vinyl (Sony 1000 only)

47) Editors 7” vinyl with exclusive tracks not on album (Sony 1000 only)

48) M People “How can I love you more” ltd 12” vinyl pressing in disco bag (Sony 500 only)

49) Nowhere Boy 7” promo, very limited, retro RCA bag (Sony)

50) Pulled Apart By Horses “Live At Leeds” inc set list & 5 different photographs to collect hand stamped by band

(Transgressive Records 500 only)

51) Grace Jones “Love You Too Life” Digital Mystikz remix 1 sided

(Wall Of Sound 500 only)

52) I Am Arrows “” Picture disc (Universal 500 only)

53) Jonsi “Go Do” Dinked single with retro sleeve

(Parlophone / EMI 1000 only)

54) Lily Allen “Back To The Start” dinked vinyl with retro sleeve

Regal / EMI 100 only)

55) Chiddy Bang “Opposite Of Adults” dinked vinyl with retro sleeve (Regal / EMI 300 only)

56) Danger Mouse & Sparklehorse “Just War feat Gruff Rhys” dinked viny with retro sleeve (Parlophone / EMI 100 only)

57) Elixa Doolittle “Pack Up” dinked vinyl with retro sleeve

(Parlophone / EMI 300 only)

58) Tinie Tempah “Pass Out” dinked vinyl with retro sleeve

(Parlophone / EMI 500 only)

59) Hot Chip “I Feel Bonnie” feat Bonnie Prince Billy dinked vinyl retro sleeve (Parlophone / EMI 100 only)

60) Babyshambles “Side Of The Road” dinked vinyl with retro sleeve (Parlophone / EMI 1000 only)

61) Pet Shop Boys “Love Life” dinked vinyl with retro sleeve

(Parlophone / EMI 1000 only)

62) ATP/R Sampler feat Popular Moon,Sleepy Sun,Built To Spill,Apse + download card (All Tomorrows Parties)

63) Hot Chip “Coming On Strong” ltd repress of debut album for RSD10 (Moshi Moshi 500 only)

64) Various- Better Pop music Somethig In Construction sampler 19 tracks inc Memory tapes, Phoenix,Caribou etc (SIC 100 only)

65) Metallica / Black Sabbath “Frantic -Unkle mix / Paranoid -Alternate lyrics version” picture disc (mercury 1000 only)

66) Bright Eyes – Fevers & Mirrors – Vinyl album first time ever on vinyl (Wichita 500 only)

67) Bloc Party – Silent Alarm vinyl lp with exclusive ‘Little Thought’ 7 inch (Wichita 500 only)

68) Devo 7 inch (V2 Coop 500 only)

69) Beatles 7 inch

70) Blur 7 inch (1st new music since 2003)

71) Edwyn Collins & the Maccabees – Rip It Up 7 inch (Heavenly 500 only)

I wouldn't mind the Blur, Metallica, Editors 7", Electric Eels, Bloc Party, Jonsi 7", Hot Chip 7", Bullet for my Valentine Pic Disc, Neu 12", Crystal Castles 12" and the Mogwai 7"...

Hope that helps.

I really excited for the queens of the stone age ep "10.

and maybe I'll buy these(depends on the price):

john lennon box set "7

TCV picture "10

jimi hendrix live lp

soundgarden "7

and if in few weeks some of these show for cheap:

jimi hendrix "7

the beatles "7

rolling stones "7

wilco 4lp

pantera lp's

mastodon blood mountain lp

rolling stones "7

A little bit dissapointed with the RSD releases

I really excited for the queens of the stone age ep $14.98

john lennon box $27.98

TCV picture $14.98

jimi hendrix $9.98

soundgarden $9.98

wilco 4lp $79.98

pantera lp's $29.98 each

mastodon blood mountain lp $21.98 (DELUXE $57.98)

rolling stones 7 $10.98

I really excited for the queens of the stone age ep "10. $14.98

john lennon box $27.98

TCV picture $14.98

jimi hendrix $9.98

soundgarden $9.98

and if in few weeks some of these show for cheap:

the beatles "7

wilco 4lp $79.98

pantera lp's $29.98 each

mastodon blood mountain lp $21.98 (DELUXE $57.98)

rolling stones "7 $10.98

A little bit dissapointed with the RSD releases

Daddy Kool in St. Pete sent out the prices with their pre-order email.

Although, they sent out another email the next day saying they were not allowed to do pre-orders. I can post it if you want.

where are you guys getting prices? did your store list them?

yeah that would be great. i mainly wondering if those prices were suggested retail price or not. but i will take a look at the prices that store lists so i have an idea of what i'll be spending this year. you can either post it in the thread or pm me it. thanks.

7" / 45s

---------

AGAINST ME - I WAS A TEENAGE ANARCHIST $5.49

"I Was A Teenage Anarchist" is expected to be the first single released from the album, White Crosses.

BAND OF SKULLS - LIVE AT FINGERPRINTS 12 / 15 / 2009 $8.49

BUILT TO SPILL WATER - SLEEPERS / LINUS & LUCY $6.98

Water Sleepers/Linus & Lucy (Live) (You know, the one from Charlie Brown...)

JULIAN CASABLANCAS - 11TH DIMENSION / LONG ISLAND BLUES $3.98

11th Dimension (Live from Electric Lady Studios for WRXP) / Long Island Blues previously unreleased.

COCO ROSIE - LEMONADE / SURFER GIRL $6.49 Lemonade is the single from Coco Rosie's upcoming Sub Pop debut Grey Oceans. The b side is a Beach Boys cover

COCONUT RECORDS -BORED TO DEATH THEME SONG / NIGHTTIMING $7.98

Coconut Record limited edition 7 inch white vinyl has the theme for the HBO television show ''Bored To Death'' (which stars Jason Schwartzman). The B side of the record is an instrumental of the dance club hit Nighttiming.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA - GUNS OF SUMMER PIC DISC $7.98

Guns Of Summer / Pearl of the Stars (big Beige Demo Version) coming off their April full release YEAR OF THE BLACK RAINBOW.

ELVIS COSTELLO - LIVE AT HOLLYWOOD HIGH $8.98

Three previously unreleased tracks available for the first time ever on vinyl in individually

DEFTONES - ROCKETSKATES (M83 REMIX) $6.98

7" with download. One Love For Chi Benefit

DOORS - PEOPLE ARE STRANGE / THE CRYSTAL SHIP $7.98

This two track 7'' single is being sold exclusively to celebrate Record Store Day and the highly anticipated Doors documentary, When You're Strange

DRIVE BY TRUCKERS - YOUR WOMAN IS A LIVING THING / JUST MAYBE $7.98

DUM DUM GIRLS / MALE BONDING SPLIT 7" $6.98

Two brand new and exclusive tracks for Record Store Day 2010, one each from LA's Dum Dum Girls and London's Male bonding

JAKOB DYLAN / COURTYARD HOUNDS SPLIT 7" $6.98

Jakob Dylan ft. Neko Case & Kelly Hogan, Everybody's Hurting. Courtyard Hounds ft. Jakob Dylan, See You In The Spring

FANFARLO - YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW OUTSIDERS... $6.98

FLOGGING MOLLY -DEVILS DANCE FLOOR / (NO MORE) PADDY'S LAMENT $6.98

One time pressing limited to 2000 copies on opaque red vinyl. Both songs recorded live at the Greek Theatre on 09.12.09

PETER GABRIEL / BON IVER SPLIT 7" $7.49

PETER GABRIEL / MAGNETIC FIELDS - BOOK OF LOVE $7.49

CHARLOTTE GAINSBOURG -HEAVEN CAN WAIT / IRM $7.98

Heaven Can Wait (Sunset Sound Session-Circus Version) / IRM (Sunset Sound Session-Alternate Version

GODSMACK - CRYIN' LIKE A BITCH / WHISKEY HANGOVER $ 4.98

GOGOL BORDELLO - WE COMIN ROUGHER / TRANSCONTINENTAL $6.49

Green vinyl -- both tracks taken from their forthcoming album

HA HA TONKA - WALKING ON DEVIL'S BACKBONE $4.98

Includes the unreleased b side, 12-inch, 3-speed Oscillating Fan. See them live with Murder By Death Friday, April 23rd @ the Orpheum. Buy tickets online http://www.daddykool.com

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - SHAMPOO / ALIEN $6.98

Two brand new and exclusive tracks for Record Store Day 2010

JACOB FRED JAZZ ODYSSEY - SENSATION OF SEE $9.98

JUICEHEAD - ROTTING FROM THE INSIDE / DEATH OF DEMOCRACY $5.49

Two new songs from Juicehead's forthcoming full length breakthrough studio album

LA ROUX - BULLETPROOF LIVE & REMIXED $4.98

Bulletproof was recorded live at Sheperds Bush Empire London. In For The Kill (Skream's Let's Get Ravey Remix) is the B side

LACUNA COIL - SHALLOW LIVE $7.98

Limited Edition 7" containing four acoustic tracks

JOHN LENNON - SINGLES BAG $27.98

Single 1 contains ''Mother'' and ''Why.'' Single 2 contains ''Imagine'' and ''It's So Hard.'' Single 3 contains ''Watching the Wheels'' and ''Yes, I'm Your Angel.'' The package also contains a 24'' x 36'' inch poster, 3 postcards, and a custom plastic adapter hub. Each ''bag'' is individually numbered.

LET'S WRESTLE / LOVE LANGUAGE SPLIT 7" $6.49

With this split 7'' created exclusively for Record Store Day, Merge proudly introduces two exciting new bands: Let's Wrestle and The Love Language. These two tracks are available on 7" only

MARY ONETTES - NIGHT BEFORE THE FUNERAL $6.98

Two brand new previously unreleased songs

DAVE MATTHEWS & TIM REYNOLDS - SQUIRM $4.49

Squirm and Lying In The Hands Of God, were recorded live at the 2009 Las Vegas shows

MUSE - EXOGENESIS $12.98

OF MONTREAL - BACK TO SCHOOL $6.98

Back to School is a Royal Trux cover and Subtext Read, Nothing New is an Of Montreal original. See them live Thursday, April 8th @ The Ritz Ybor. Buy tickets online http://www.daddykool.com

ONE A.M. RADIO - CREDIBLE THREATS $4.98

Colored vinyl, hand numbered, includes 3-D glasses and link to full 3-D music video.

OWL CITY - FIREFLIES $4.98

7'' clear vinyl. Side A ''Fireflies (UK Radio Edit).'' Side B ''Vanilla Twilight (US Extended Radio Edit)

PASSION PIT - LITTLE SECRETS $5.98

Red Vinyl Side A: ''Little Secrets'' (Album Version) Side B: ''Little Secrets (Felix Da Housecat Pink Enemy Remix)

ELVIS PRESLEY- THAT'S ALL RIGHT $7.98

That's All Right/ Blue Moon of Kentucky. Repro of first single he cut for SUN records. Includes free mp3 download of both tracks.

RODRIGUEZ - INNER CITY BLUES $8.98

Featuring two exclusive live songs recorded during Rodriguez's renowned 2009 world tour. Housed in elaborate hand-numbered gatefold jacket. Includes two bonus items: 2010 Light In The Attic sampler CD featuring a dozen new tracks from the catalog, as well as Issue No. 2 of the Light In The Attic Zine with 40 pages of new articles and exclusive interviews.

ROLLING STONES - PLUNDERED MY SOUL $10.98

Limited 7 inch vinyl single with the tracks 'Plundered My Soul', b/w 'All Down The Line'. The B-side is one of the previously unreleased tracks from the 'Exile On Main St', 2010 reissue.

SEASICK STEVE - DIDDLEY BO $7.98

The tale of Seasick Steve is that of an anomaly in modern recorded music - signed in his 60s, the US born musician came to see a platinum selling album in the UK in 2008, became the oldest Brit Award nominee in history and the winner of Mojo's Best Breakthrough Act. A self proclaimed hobo turned storytelling singer, Seasick Steve is now reviving traditional country blues with an uniquely punk rock DIY aesthetic.

SOFT PACK - THE SOFT PACK 7 INCH BOX SET $29.98

Debut album on five pieces of 7'' vinyl with original artwork, includes bonus 7'' with exclusive

tracks

SOUNDGARDEN - HUNTED DOWN $9.98

This reissue of a Sub Pop classic was arranged specifically for Record Store Day. ''Hunted Down'' was released in June 1987 as the band's first single and was later available on Screaming Life. This single is pressed on translucent orange vinyl.

STEEL TRAIN - LIKE A GHOST ON THE TURNPIKE $8.98

Colored Vinyl w/ ''Turnpike Ghost'' from new S/T album w/ B-side cover of La Roux's Bulletproof

SUPERCHUNK - MISFITS AND MISTAKES $5.49

This new 7-inch single picture disc contains a fantastic new song unavailable elsewhere, recorded specifically for the forthcoming epic ''Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters''. The b-side is a version sung by Meatwad. You'll be surprised how much he sounds like Mac. Artwork by the Aqua Teen Hunger Force people.

TEGAN & SARA - AOL SESSIONS $5.98

TELEKINESIS - DIRTY THING $6.98

Dirty Thing, Non- Toxic, & The Drawback. First new music from Telekinesis since their wildly popular debut! These three tracks are available on 7" vinyl only

THERMALS / CRIBS SPLIT 7 INCH $6.98

The Cribs song is titled "So Hot Now", The Thermals track is "Separate".

WHITE RABBITS / ANTLERS LIVE FROM DAYTROTTER - SPLIT 7 INCH $9.98

Never released commercially. White Rabbits, Foxhunting & The Antlers, Shiva

YEAH YEAH YEAHS - SKELETONS $4.98

Side A: Skeletons / Side B: Skeletons (Live In Williamsburgh)

NEIL YOUNG - HEART OF GOLD $6.98

DAN ZANES - HELLO DOLLY / I AM WHAT I AM $6.49

LPs

JOAN BAEZ - S/T $19.98

Reissued with original vinyl artwork

JEFF BECK - EMOTION & COMMOTION $25.98

180 Gram LP. First studio album in 7 years

BIRD AND THE BEE - INTERPRETING THE MASTERS VOL. 1 $19.98

With Interpreting the Masters Volume 1, Greg Kurstin and Inara George pay homage to one of the greatest duos of all time, Darryl Hall and John Oates.

BLACK MOTH SUPER RAINBOW - EATING US (LIMITED 2 LP) $39.98

Black Moth Super Rainbow has crept from the forests and cities to make this extremely limited, deluxe double vinyl version of Eating Us, their dark bubblegum freak-out from 2009. This special Record Store Day version of Eating Us is spread over two, limited audiophile LPs, each with foil-embossed images. The LPs are housed in a gatefold, foil-wrapped Stoughton sleeve. Each record will be bagged and tagged with a hype-sticker letting the consumer know of the amazing and limited nature of this excellent Black Moth Super Rainbow collector's piece.

NEKO CASE - MIDDLE CYCLONE $19.98

CLEAR VINYL EDITION.

CITIZEN COPE - SIDE A $23.98

Side A: The Rainwater LP - Containing The First half of the album, plus 1 acoustic bonus song.

CYPRESS HILL - RISE UP $25.98

Rise Up is the follow up to 2004's Till Death Do Us Part.

DA - EXCLAMATION POINT $16.98

An important and influential fixture on the early Chicago (post) punk scene. Contains unreleased recordings from 1980-81

DEERHOOF - APPLE O $19.98

Tart apple, crispy. High acidity. Low in tannins. High in Mega. Apple O' is Deerhoof's fifth studio album, released in 2003.

DEVO - DUTY NOW FOR THE FUTURE $25.98

Original track listing (does not include bonus tracks that are available on cd).

ROKY ERICKSON & OKKERVIL RIVER TRUE LOVE CAST OUT ALL EVIL $19.98

JOHN FAHEY - YELLOW PRINCESS $19.98

FLAMING LIPS AND STARDEATH - DARK SIDE OF THE MOON $27.98

LP is Sea Foam Green with a CD included

FUN - AIM AND IGNITE LP $29.98

GOLDFRAPP - HEAD FIRST $17.98

BUDDY GUY - A MAN AND THE BLUES $19.98

TAYLOR HAWKINS - RED LIGHT FEVER $21.98

JIMI HENDRIX - LIVE AT CLARK UNIVERSITY $9.98

Recorded on March 15, 1968

HOLD STEADY - HEAVEN IS WHENEVER $31.98

JAPANDROIDS - POST NOTHING $19.98

limited edition, white vinyl.

JOE STRUMMER & THE MESCALEROS - GLOBAL A GO-GO $19.98

JOE STRUMMER & THE MESCALEROS - STREETCORE $17.98

First time each record has been available on LP

JOY DIVISION LP BOX SET (4LP) $269.98

180 Gram. Released in a limited edition of only 3000 copies worldwide, this 180 gram virgin vinyl four disc Joy Division Box Set contains new pressings of the band's two seminal studio albums - Unknown Pleasures (1979) and Closer (1980) - and the 1981's Still

MANCHESTER ORCHESTRA - LIVE AT PARK AVE. $9.98

1) The Only One (Live Acoustic) 2) Everything To Nothing (Live Acoustic) 3) The River (Live Acoustic) 4) Shake It Out (Live Acoustic) 5) I've Got Friends

MASTODON - BLOOD MOUNTAIN (DELUXE) $57.98

Double 180 gram LP 45 RPM

MASTODON - BLOOD MOUNTAIN $21.98

180 gram 45 rpm

MISSISSIPPI JOHN HURT - TODAY $19.98

MODEST MOUSE - MOON & ANTARCTIC $29.98

MONSTERS OF FOLK S/T 2LP $29.98

PANTERA - COWBOYS FROM HELL, FAR BEYOND DRIVEN, VULGAR DISPLAY OF POWER $29.98 each

180 gram vinyl, cut from original high definition masters, spread over 2 LPs for ultimate sound

PLANTS & ANIMALS - LA LA LAND $17.98

RAMONES - RAMONES MANIA (BEST OF) $16.98

Colored vinyl.

R.E.M. - CHRONIC TOWN $14.98

Previously out of print debut, now available on limited edition blue colored vinyl

JOSH RITTER - SO RUNS THE WORLD AWAY $19.98

OMAR RODRIGUEZ-LOPEZ - SOLAR GAMBLING (COLORED VINYL) $21.98

Solar Gambling is the thirteenth studio album by Omar Rodríguez-López as a solo artist.

ROYCE DA 5'9" - STREET HOP $23.98

Vinyl exclusive release of Street Hop. Royce Da 5'9'' is one quarter of the Detroit supergroup Slaughterhouse and the album was executive produced by DJ Premier.

2LP 180 gram vinyl

SONIC YOUTH - CONFUSION IS SEX (WHITE COLORED 180 GRAM VINYL) $29.98

SONIC YOUTH - EVOL (PINK COLORED 180 GRAM VINYL) $29.98

SONIC YOUTH - HITS ARE FOR SQUARES $29.98

Double LP collection on heavyweight vinyl and in an individually numbered gatefold jacket

TUTU & THE PIRATES - SUB-URBAN INSULT ROCK $16.98 Tutu & the Pirates, Chicago's first anti-lectual sub-urban insult rock band and perhaps even its first punk band finally gets its due in their first 17 track LP compilation of demos from 1977-78, practice tapes, and live material from 1978. Despite their influence in and on the Chicago punk scene, the legendary Midwestern pioneers of punk never managed to release an album until now. A new recording of ''Berlin'' proves that even three decades later, they can still rock out.

TV ON THE RADIO - DEAR SCIENCE $14.98

VELVET UNDERGROUND - LIVE VOL 1 & 2 $29.98 each

(180 GRAM VINYL) remastered and restored for the first time, for vinyl in over 20 years by Bernie Grundman at Bernie Grundman Mastering, pressed at RTI on 180 gram vinyl, jacket Stoughton Printing. Vol 1 - This live performance, at the End of Cole Ave Club in Dallas, TX in October 1969, was recorded on tape by a fan who was an engineer and brought his own equipment to the show. Volume 2 - This was recorded in November 1969 at The Matrix in San Francisco

TOM WAITS - MULE VARIATIONS 11TH ANNIVERSARY $29.98

DOC WATSON - S/T $19.98

WILCO - KICKING TELEVISION, LIVE IN CHICAGO $79.98

4LP 180 Gram Box Set. Kicking Television, Live In Chicago. Plus 8 Bonus Tracks, booklet, & poster.

ZAKK WYLDE - SKULLAGE $31.98

12" SINGLES

ALBUM LEAF - THERE IS A WIND $10.98

The ''There is a Wind'' 12'' features 2 new tracks (''Landing in Snow'' and ''Resonations'') and 2 alternate takes on songs from the popular 2010 A Chorus of Storytellers album

ASTEROIDS GALAXY TOUR - FRUIT $19.98

AVENGED SEVENFOLD - UNHOLY CONFESSIONS (PIC DISC) $16.98

This limited edition 12'' picture disc contains Avenged Sevenfold's first hit, Unholy Confessions, the fan favorite Eternal Rest, and a rare live version of Eternal Rest recorded in January 2004 at the Venture Theater.

BEACH HOUSE - ZEBRA $10.98

The Zebra 12'' features 2 new tracks (''The Arrangement'' and ''Baby'') and 2 alternate takes on songs from the popular 2010 Teen Dream album

BLACK KEYS - TIGHTEN UP / HOWLIN' FOR YOU $10.98

The debut of two tracks from the upcoming The Black Keys new studio album Brothers.

DEERHOOF - GREEN COSMOS $13.98

Green Cosmos is a 2005 EP release

DEVO - FRESH / WHAT WE DO (12" 45RPM) $10.98

45rpm on blue vinyl.

GORILLAZ - WHITE FLAG $7.98

INFECTED MUSHROOM - KILLING TIME REMIX $9.98

LCD SOUNDSYSTEM - POW POW $7.98

MGMT - SIBERIAN BREAKS $11.98

Blue Marble vinyl. 12 minute song is taken from new album ''Congratulations''

PHOENIX - FENCES $6.98

Pink Vinyl 12''

SEA WOLF - GET TO THE RIVER BEFORE IT RUNS TOO LOW $12.98

THEM CROOKED VULTURES - MIND ERASER NO CHASER $14.98

Picture disc vinyl. Side A ''Mind Eraser, No Chaser'' and ''Hwy 1 (Live from Sydney).

Side B "Vulture Speak" (an interview with the band)

YEASAYER - O.N.E $10.98

O.N.E. is the second single from Yeasayer's highly anticipated ODD BLOOD. Featuring a remix by up and comers XXXchange as well as the original demo version

10" EPs

FELA KUTI - S/T 10" EP $19.98

LIMITED to 1K pieces!! 33rpm, 140gm, 4 songs, recorded in Los Angeles 1969

MAGNETIC FIELDS - 69 LOVE SONGS (6 x 10 INCH GATEFOLD) $107.98

Limited edition deluxe vinyl reissue. First time available on vinyl. Includes a coupon for MP3 download of all remastered 69 Love Songs. Limited edition of 3000 boxes. 3 x double-gatefold

QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE - FEEL GOOD HIT OF THE SUMMER $14.98

Picture disc

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - WRECKING BALL / THE GHOST OF THOM JOAD $7.98

Live at Giants Stadium

CDs and CD EPs

CAGE THE ELEPHANT - LIVE AT GRIMEYS CD EP $6.98

Limited to 3K pieces!! 5 songs recorded live at Grimey's in Nashville, TN - including a cover of Pavement's False Skorpion

CITIZEN COPE RAINWATER LP CD $10.98

Record Store Day Exclusive Piece - The Rainwater Deluxe Package - Limited Edition CD (strictly limited to 200) signed and Numbered by Citizen Cope, 2009. Limited edition CD titled Side A: The RainWater LP. A special bonus CD of unreleased tracks, including live and acoustic versions of Citizen Cope Songs.

DEVO - DUTY NOW FOR THE FUTURE CD $11.98

ANI DIFRANCO - LIVE AT BULL MOOSE 4-17-09 CD $8.98

DIOS - WE ARE DIOS CD $7.98

FUN - LIVE AT FINGERPRINTS $6.98

GET UP KIDS - SIMPLE SCIENCE CD $4.98

GREAT LAKE SWIMMER LEGION SESSIONS CD $6.98

Acoustic recordings of tracks from their 2009 critically acclaimed album Lost Channels recorded at the Royal Canadian Legion Hall.

MASON JENNINGS - LIVE AT FINGERPRINTS CD $10.98

MANCHESTER ORCHESTRA - LIVE AT PARK AVE CD $6.98

1) The Only One (Live Acoustic) 2) Everything To Nothing (Live Acoustic) 3) The River (Live Acoustic) 4) Shake It Out (Live Acoustic) 5) I've Got Friends

NADA SURF - IF I HAD A HI-FI CD $11.98

This is a covers album full of inspired, unexpected choices from Kate Bush to Dwight Twilley, plus The Go-Betweens, Depeche Mode, Arthur Russell, Spoon, and more.

PAOLO NUTINI - LIVE AT PRESERVATION HALL (CD EP) $4.98

Recorded live at Preservation Hall contains four tracks

ONE ESKIMO - LIVE EP (CD) $5.98

GRACE POTTER GRACE & NOCTURNALS - LIVE IN SKOWHEGAN $6.98

RX BANDITS - LIVE AT PARK AVE $4.98

SHOOTER JENNINGS & HIEROPHANT - DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS CD EP $5.98

LIMITED TO 750 pieces!!

SICK PUPPIES - LIVE & UNPLUGGED CD EP $4.98

Includes three acoustic tracks and one track recorded live

SMASHING PUMPKINS - TEARGARDEN BY KALEIDYSCOPE VOL. 1 $39.98

New music on a 4 song CD, a vinyl 7", and a hand-carved obelisk.

STEVE VAI - WHERE THE OTHER WILD THINGS ARE $11.98

This album is the official companion CD to the Where The Wild Things Are and features 12 tracks from the concert that didn't appear on the first CD. Comes in a beautiful digipak.

WEEZER - RADITUDE HAPPY RSD CD EP $7.98

With this very limited edition Weezer CD titled Weezer Raditude.Happy Record Store Day! the listener will get 5 never before released songs on CD including: 1) Weezer playing with their new friend Kenny G on their single ''I'm Your Daddy''. 2) Rivers Cuomo doing a cover of Green Day's Brain Stew with a classical piano player and Josh Freese giving an impressive performance on drums. 3) The band doing the first single off Raditude ''(If Your Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To as a duet with the sublime Sara Bareilles 4) A stripped down version of the classic Weezer hit ''Buddy Holly'' 5) A rocking new version of the Pinkerton classic ''Why Bother.'' The band handpicked these songs to help celebrate Record Store Day.

WHITE LIES - REMIX EP $5.98

All exclusive tracks: Nothing to Give (M83 Remix), Farewell to the Fairground (Rory Phillips White Horse Mix), Death (Case & Status Remix), A Place to Hide (Autre Monde Remix), and more.

DVDs

Another press release I just received:

To celebrate the third annual Record Store Day on April 17, 2010, several renowned artists will release exclusive LPs, 7"-singles, CDs and DVDs leading up to the big day. These releases include the following, with many more coming…

The Rolling Stones will release a limited edition, individually numbered, 7" single featuring the previously unreleased track “Plundered My Soul.” This newly unearthed track from the Exile On Main Street recording sessions will first be available exclusively with independent music stores participating in Record Store Day, April 17, 2010.The b-side features the newly remastered version of “All Down The Line” — both tracks are from the forthcoming Exile On Main Street expanded editions available May 18, 2010, in the US.

Record Store Day exclusive releases also include:

Bruce Springsteen 10” single "Wrecking Ball (Live @ Giants Stadium)” b/w "Ghost of Tom Joad (live, featuring Tom Morello)”

Coheed And Cambria – 7” picture disc "Guns Of Summer" b/w "Pearl of the Stars (Big Beige Demo Version)”

Dave Matthews / Tim Reynolds 7” single "Squirm" b/w "Lying In the Hands of God" (recorded @ Theater for the Performing Arts, Las Vegas, NV)

Elvis Presley – 7” single "That's Alright Mama" b/w "Blue Moon of Kentucky"

Jakob Dylan/Courtyard Hounds 7” split single "See You In the Spring" (a duet with Jakob Dylan) b/w Jakob Dylan's “Everybody's Hurting"

Jimi Hendrix – 12” Colored Vinyl Live @ Clark University

Julian Casablancas – 7" single “11th Dimension (WXRP live recording)” b/w "Long Island Blues" (previously unreleased)

Manchester Orchestra CD Live @ Park Avenue (acoustic EP)

MGMT - 12inch etched vinyl "Siberian Breaks"

Drive-By Truckers “Your Woman Is A Living Thing” single, both sides recorded exclusively for Record Store Day

Gorillaz 10” white vinyl single for “White Flag”--currently the only vinyl from the Gorillaz new album, Plastic Beach

Zakk Wylde’s Black Label Society Skullage double LP, first time ever on vinyl